what do women want?

Lol THIS^^^^^

Seriously though , I love playing with its when its soft, I love plating with it when its hard, I love sucking balls. I'd be down there for like, the whole session if I could lol. I like penises they're just so cute and fun to plat with
hey everyone, i'm fairly new here, and have been reading through profiles and forums to try to get to know the place before i start asking questions, so i don't get flamed.

anywho, it seems most providers don't like guys who are rude, arrogant, smell, etc. it's the basics, of course. but rarely do they write what they do like. of course, i'd assume this is done to not turn off potential clients if they aren't what's what the provider likes. but, it seems that everyone occasionally forgets that pleasure goes both ways.

so, providers, what do you like to do in bed that clients don't usually ask for, or what do you like to see in your clients? muscularly guys? or do you have a thing for the skinny nerdy type? what about their grooming? do you like them trimmed? au natural? or bare? what about eyes? lips? hands? is it true that 'size matters'? or is it more 'it's not the size of the bone, it's how well it's buried'? do you like it when guys go down on you? or is that something you find that guys are hesitant to do? what about fetishes, like pegging or rimjobs? do you like receiving it or giving it to clients? is there anything else you want to personally do with someone, but it's just something that no one ever asks for?

anyway, just thought i'd ask. don't be a hater! Originally Posted by speeedracer
All these things can be found on the FAQ/Etiquette page on my website.

'Groom yourself. Don't be a caveman'.

'Brush your teeth'.

I enjoy 'mutually satisfying encounters'. In other words, I do you, you do me. Let's enjoy each other. Don't be selfish & expect me to do everything. Duh.

Hopefully, guys read a lady's website.
powerball 600million lottery
otherwise....kitty licked, money in pocket, bills paid, and no wants.....

oh and to be treated like a lady.