MAP SHOWS HIGH GUN OWNERSHIP = LOW CRIME

I suppose you support ACPs language, eh Whiny? You think he even know what he said?

Guys like him have been known to hang guys like me.

I'd better hunker down now...
LOL! Assup hung? Not according to the graffiti in random bathrooms at truckstops.

And I support your right to choose whatever lifestyle you want, Assup.

Uh, you'd probably know better than me what's written on truck stop shitter walls.
I never said that more guns would stop it from ever happening again you stupid fucking kike. But you stupid pussy ass liberals think you have all the answers to the world problems with all your stupid ideas that don't work anyway. Get your head out of your ass once in awhile. Originally Posted by acp5762

Dude! You're totally out of line here pal. Absolutely wrong! Period, Stuff that shit.
Lets back off the ethnic slurs, no need for that. Yes, even in here.
Oops. That's "Period."
Stupid fucking KIKE?

If there's a line in the Sandbox, I'd say you probably crossed it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree. That comment was tasteless.
Yes, it was a tasteless and offensive comment, but nothing out of line with Assup's usual comments. If Assup can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out. Assup was the one who made sure we all knew he was Jewish, and then continued to slur homosexuals and others. Be a big boy, Assup. Deal with it.
Guns kill people, and spoons cause fat!
Yes, it was a tasteless and offensive comment, but nothing out of line with Assup's usual comments. If Assup can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out. Assup was the one who made sure we all knew he was Jewish, and then continued to slur homosexuals and others. Be a big boy, Assup. Deal with it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go fuck yourself whiny. You're out of line here. Homosexuality is not a ethnicity. neither is conservatism or liberalism. Nor is dipshitism. Nor is the division to make your living as a sex worker.

We all know the difference here, and your trivializing things to make it an attack on me is, well, typical of an ASSHOLE like you. I don't know if you're white, black, Catholic or Muslim. I don't give a fuck what God you worship or a
Whether your ancestors died in a plague, a famine or a holocaust.

AN ASSHOLE IS AN ASSHOLE. AND YOU, DIPSHIT, ARE AN ASSHOLE!

Claro?
LOL! Assup hung? Not according to the graffiti in random bathrooms at truckstops.

And I support your right to choose whatever lifestyle you want, Assup.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you got to quit trolling the truck stop bathrooms.
Go fuck yourself whiny. You're out of line here. Homosexuality is not a ethnicity. neither is conservatism or liberalism. Nor is dipshitism. Nor is the division to make your living as a sex worker.

We all know the difference here, and your trivializing things to make it an attack on me is, well, typical of an ASSHOLE like you. I don't know if you're white, black, Catholic or Muslim. I don't give a fuck what God you worship or a
Whether your ancestors died in a plague, a famine or a holocaust.

AN ASSHOLE IS AN ASSHOLE. AND YOU, DIPSHIT, ARE AN ASSHOLE!

Claro? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL! Assup is offended by a name he was called. THAT is funny! No wonder you won . . . well, you know what you won!

LOL! Assup is offended by a name he was called. THAT is funny! No wonder you won . . . well, you know what you won!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are the original name caller here, shit for brains.

Now you're the most tedious, dishonest name caller here.

You won't get anybody of intellect to agree with you on this one, kneepads!
Lets move along here.
The situation has been handled privately, as I told everyone any Mod issues would be.