Ladies beware - KingKunta27

Not to mention it's a waste of our time. Like I said before if a lady does not look like her pics her Incall is dirty or unsafe or she is false advertising in any way I can understand bailing that is the clients right but I don't think that was the case here at all Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What makes you think this is not the case for KK? I would think ladies who don't show face pics are more susceptible to these occurrences because they allow the hobbyist to use imagination. Once a hobbyist actually sees the provider and his expectations are not met, his disappointment and frustration may cause him to leave.

I'm not saying this is the case with AB, I have read or heard nothing that suggests she isn't a cutie. But the old adage of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" works both ways. Of course the hobbyist probably won't speak up because he probably could care less, but also, threads like these are a catch 22 for hobbyist. They get shit from fanboy wk's and providers alike no matter the circumstance.

So my question to you is, if the hobbyist didn't think she was a fair representation of her pics and/or not up to par with his imagination, was he justified in his exit?
TheEccie214: I think you're completely, totally, and hopelessly full of steaming horse dung.
She looks exactly like her pics that's why I say I don't believe that was the case here.
i'm in agreement with jules. you don't cant see her face but her showcase pictures are a representation of AB. dallas is loosing a great lady and Chicago is gaining one.

She looks exactly like her pics that's why I say I don't believe that was the case here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What makes you think this is not the case for KK? I would think ladies who don't show face pics are more susceptible to these occurrences because they allow the hobbyist to use imagination. Once a hobbyist actually sees the provider and his expectations are not met, his disappointment and frustration may cause him to leave.

I'm not saying this is the case with AB, I have read or heard nothing that suggests she isn't a cutie. But the old adage of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" works both ways. Of course the hobbyist probably won't speak up because he probably could care less, but also, threads like these are a catch 22 for hobbyist. They get shit from fanboy wk's and providers alike no matter the circumstance.

So my question to you is, if the hobbyist didn't think she was a fair representation of her pics and/or not up to par with his imagination, was he justified in his exit? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
He is a habitual. This isn't his first rodeo. Whatever his motives... which none of us know, but him, they still seem unsavory to the ladies. I know it's hard for you guys to understand since you're the paying customer and you have so much more to lose (not to be confused with loose) than we do...
I'm not saying this is the case with AB, I have read or heard nothing that suggests she isn't a cutie. But the old adage of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" works both ways. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Felt the need to post this quote again just for the hell of it.

Katrina, I do get it, it has to be hard for a provider to lose out when the money is right at the door, especially when there's probably anxiety leading up to the meet and hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm just saying that sometimes shit just happens. That just the nature of business, customers will walk away at times. I think the matter of "how" it's done is a worthy discussion.
If that's the case it's his own fault for not doing his homework or seeing women who don't have face pics and he should have paid her something for wasted time and his not doing proper research

She did nothing wrong

Talking to people here is like talking to a wall lately I quit lol
TheEccie214: I think you're completely, totally, and hopelessly full of steaming horse dung. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Thought you didn't care about what I say yet you've now responded twice - slow day at the firm? Let me guess, you went to Texas Wesleyan? Would be my guess based on your posts. I've not always been a troll and you know nothing about me, in my past life here I was very normal.

What have you done smart-ass? Even this thread, about if a lady is concerned about giving her location to a guy that doesn't see her, when SEVERAL women, that would know better than you what it's like to be scared in this hobby, you continue to tell them they're wrong. You're just a self righteous monger that likes to act smart in Hookerville, you're a real gift to the hobby world.
I still think you're completely, totally, and hopelessly full of steaming horse dung. The dead giveaway was easy to spot. You're a john on a hooker board claiming to altruistically convert hookers into RW business owners -- a ridiculous, fabricated story -- yet your profile states your interests are "BBBJ, SS, and BLS." Hahaha!
If that's the case it's his own fault for not doing his homework or seeing women who don't have face pics and he should have paid her something for wasted time and his not doing proper research

She did nothing wrong

Talking to people here is like talking to a wall lately I quit lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey JJ, I'm not disagreeing with you, in my case, I would have explained to her why I was leaving. But I do think the matter of compensation is the hobbyist' choice and we don't have an obligation to do anything we don't want to do. Given the right set of circumstances, I probably would compensate, but it will be a gesture from the heart because I'm a nice guy.

I can't imagine paying someone for a good/service that I didn't patronize just because the proprietor was inconvenienced. Can you imagine a car salesman asking for compensation because he wasted his breath on you when he could have been courting another potential client?

For the record, I agree AB did nothing wrong.
Felt the need to post this quote again just for the hell of it.

Katrina, I do get it, it has to be hard for a provider to lose out when the money is right at the door, especially when there's probably anxiety leading up to the meet and hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm just saying that sometimes shit just happens. That just the nature of business, customers will walk away at times. I think the matter of "how" it's done is a worthy discussion. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
DK my post wasn't directed just specifically at you, I just happened to quote you. You always seem very fair and level headed.

I don't really think it's about the money. I think it's more of a safety issue. You show up to an incall and then you decide that you don't want to stay because you're nervous, but you've done this over and over. So now you know where the provider stays or where her in call is located. Yes, the guys that we see also know where we stay and where incall located, but at least they followed through with the appointment and didn't put up red flags. It's very shady when a guy gets to an in call and flakes out. Again it leaves us wondering... What is the motive? I don't care what anybody says its a scary feeling.

If he's so damn nervous all the time that he needs to find a new hobby and quit freaking girls out. The way he's going about it is not the right way. He needs to man up or tap out.
DK my post wasn't directed just specifically at you, I just happened to quote you. You always seem very fair and level headed.

I don't really think it's about the money. I think it's more of a safety issue. You show up to an incall and then you decide that you don't want to stay because you're nervous, but you've done this over and over. So now you know where the provider stays or where her in call is located. Yes, the guys that we see also know where we stay and where incall located, but at least they followed through with the appointment and didn't put up red flags. It's very shady when a guy gets to an in call and flakes out. Again it leaves us wondering... What is the motive? I don't care what anybody says its a scary feeling.

If he's so damn nervous all the time that he needs to find a new hobby and quit freaking girls out. The way he's going about it is not the right way. He needs to man up or tap out. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thanks! Pretty much sums up what I was trying to say

If he's so damn nervous all the time that he needs to find a new hobby and quit freaking girls out. The way he's going about it is not the right way. He needs to man up or tap out. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm with you on this BBW Katrina I just spoke about this in
Jasmine rai client tried to take money back post I was the last
Person to comment in that thread so read it if you haven't
Already. But anytime a guy show up to an Incall and don't
Follow through with the appointment is always a red flag
Unless the provider didn't show.
I'm with you on this BBW Katrina I just spoke about this in
Jasmine rai client tried to take money back post I was the last
Person to comment in that thread so read it if you haven't
Already. But anytime a guy show up to an Incall and don't
Follow through with the appointment is always a red flag
Unless the provider didn't show. Originally Posted by suiram77
Suiram, quick hypothetical. If you arrange a session with a provider (with no face pic), and you get to the incall to discover she looks eerily similar to say, your sister, or that crazy ex. You would still go forward with the session? In this case, it isn't anyone's fault, it's just an unfortunate series of events.

BTW, I am in no way speaking on KK's behalf, I don't know him from Adam. He could very well be a huge jerk for all I know.
Suiram, quick hypothetical. If you arrange a session with a provider (with no face pic), and you get to the incall to discover she looks eerily similar to say, your sister, or that crazy ex. You would still go forward with the session? In this case, it isn't anyone's fault, it's just an unfortunate series of events.

BTW, I am in no way speaking on KK's behalf, I don't know him from Adam. He could very well be a huge jerk for all I know. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
No I feel you DK but I am more like you a god guy so I would
At least give her $50 just for her holding that time slot
For me. I do feel you though don't think I can fuck somebody
That looks like my sister I want be able to get it up lol !!!