New Photo Idea's??

A strap on would definitely cover up the goodies and If we could get at least a half a nipple shot at least I would be ecstatic...and I'm still open for discussion about a snowball in there somewhere....ijs
Pretty sure you are barking up the wrong tree Cumalot.
Not quite sure how this is possible....can she get into mojojo's penis? Originally Posted by Sarunga

Maybe he is a catcher ...
  • romab
  • 05-14-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm with Viking. Couple normal vs pro can really get the mind running wild. Tasteful nude shots really can seal the deal. Take look at Toni in Cakido45's post as a prime example. Just my 2 cents J
Tasteful is in the eye of the beholder. It takes a lot more than a naked butt to get me going...the older I get the more I need to see to get my motor going...ijs
You need to pose with cats. Posing with cats would please boardman to no end.
Lana with your skin tone I think some black lacy lingerie would look great on you. Also maybe wear some purple or red. I don’t care much for pink on you. It washes out in pictures. I would also try to feature your legs more. They’re looking good now and it shows you’ve bee working out hard lately.
xoxo
I dont mind doing a free photo session if you would like Lana.
Thanks jimmy good idea maybe a whip in my hand!!!

I think nude shots are not leaving anything to the imagination i love sexy outfits! Originally Posted by Lana Love
I am going to agree with both parts of that post. The first part is so obviously hot for someone with your body.

And I realize my 'man card' risks being revoked, but I agree with the second part as well. I relish unwrapping the package! My vote would be short skirts with just a bra...one from behind with a tiny denim skirt, bent forward enough we can see panties and the bottom of your cheeks while your hands are on the wall and you are turned giving a "come get it" look. Yummy...
I'm thinkin red crotchless panties with a nice leather Vac U Lock strap on with a 8x5 RL Dong, a matching red peekeboo bra showing the nipples, holding a flogger with an evil grin and a sparkel in your eye, standing in knee high black boots with spiked heels...Pic taken in the shadows, in a dungen with racks and a king size round bed in the middle drapped in white fur and lace...
dark blue that`s the ticket
I checked out your showcase. How the HELL could anyone complain about your pictures. Smoking hot. Maybe add some red or black lingerie to entice the senses.
Cat punting would be an interesting series of photos.
Stalker!
No just thincking outside the (litter) box.