Do you keep your favorite provider's panties?

In MFM, the best cock gets the panties! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Define the "best" cock. The one that crows the longest and loudest?
Define the "best" cock. The one that crows the longest and loudest? Originally Posted by Prolongus
The one that fucks the longest and stays the hardest.
I had someone ask me to buy my dirty panties and he keeps coming back for more of them
I may start my collection tomorrow if all goes well.... I'm going to get them all wet and sticky first too.
The one that fucks the longest and stays the hardest. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
That sounds like a fun game win or lose.
BSB, I dont wear boxers but skimpy briefs which you can inhale and become intoxicated on anytime. In fact, I would love to inhale your panties while you inhale mine and see whose are more powerful before the cock battle
I had someone ask me to buy my dirty panties and he keeps coming back for more of them Originally Posted by Selena51
He's collecting your DNA, Selena. He wants to clone you.

Hmmmm. Doubles anyone?
I was honored to receive a pair of scented panties very recently from a very special provider. I can't get enough of her scent!
I personally think every guy should have his ATF's panties scented with her pussy juices as well as her favorite fragrance. I have a few from my ATF. I can relive the incredibla passion I have with her with just with a few whiffs of her scents
I don't wear any panties.

Sorry but even if I did I wouldn't let anyone take anything with my DNA that he can take home, much less tack on a wall.../Lear/

To each his own I 'spoze
had about 15 pairs of panties tacked on the wall.
Wasn't this guy was it? That's pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

I have a pair of my ATF's boxers.....still slaying dragons! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
One little dragon at a time ;-)
No way, in my neck of the woods that shit is called evidence.
No way, in my neck of the woods that shit is called evidence. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Bingo!
Nope. No way in hell they'd fit. . .