Is the term “Spinner” used only in this industry?

Novice is old too
Don't know that the term came from Viet Nam, but it certainly was widely used in my time there. It was like an urban legend that the whore houses would take the smallest girl and she would get into a basket on pulleys that was suspended from the ceiling, lower herself onto the client and the basket would spin from a rope. I always was hearing about the story from some guy who knew someone who had experienced it, but never from anybody that had done it. None of the houses I visited had this service, but the mama-sans would still use the word spinner only in regards to the smallest girls from a subset of all very petite Vietnamese girls. All G.I.s would use the term likewise to describe a very small woman. It used to drive me crazy how the term spinner is miss-used on this board to describe any woman who is not fat. I am very careful to only use it regarding: Ariel, Kylie and girls of that size.
Novice is old too Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'm so old... when I saw Lil Red Robbin in her uniform I thought... dang they issue them now... in my day we had to catch our own...