Carpet match the drapes ??

I love rockin my vag-fro. Even use shampoo and conditioner to keep it clean, soft and shiny. Than just a touch of soul glow to keep that just out of the shower look.
Well I love rocking my vag-fro! I even shampoo and condition it to keep it clean shiny and soft. Sometimes when I’m feeling naughty I put a dab of soul glow in it to keep that just got out of the shower look, even tho it’s a little greezy and leaves a slight oil stain on whatever it comes into contact with.
Well I love rocking my vag-fro! I even shampoo and condition it to keep it clean shiny and soft. Sometimes when I’m feeling naughty I put a dab of soul glow in it to keep that just got out of the shower look, even tho it’s a little greezy and leaves a slight oil stain on whatever it comes into contact with. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

........... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
I was wondering if anyone was gonna get my coming to America reference. Haha
Are you trying to get me in trouble mister?

That is incredibly hot! I think you should... Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
Are you trying to get me in trouble mister? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Not at all you beautiful lady! ��
I feel like this has been a hot topic between myself and a long time regular. LOL. The carpet definitely match the drapes on this young gal' however it is rare that you would see them fully grown out into a bush. I guess it is just a preference thing. & the fact that most of us women wear thong bikini bottoms now days. Do you think having a bush would gain me more momentum business wise??? I can't say I wouldn't give the people what they want lol
I feel like this has been a hot topic between myself and a long time regular. LOL. The carpet definitely match the drapes on this young gal' however it is rare that you would see them fully grown out into a bush. I guess it is just a preference thing. & the fact that most of us women wear thong bikini bottoms now days. Do you think having a bush would gain me more momentum business wise??? I can't say I wouldn't give the people what they want lol Originally Posted by CharismaticChloie
IMHO if I was looking to see someone and two ladies were equal on location, menu, donation and had great attitudes then yes to me a bush or no bush would be a deciding factor on who I'd see. Especially if the lady is a natural red head or a natural blonde.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Im a natural redhead and have been known to let mine grow out some from time to time. Never bushy though
Im a natural redhead and have been known to let mine grow out some from time to time. Never bushy though Originally Posted by RoxyG
Bushy, out of control non-trimmed is o e thing. A beautiful, shaped, trimmed pussy is another. I prefer the 2nd...and bonus points for natural red heads.
bonus points for natural red heads. Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
True that!!!!