Why not hide the tummy damage?

I have been so blessed to be 50 and not have the tummy stretch marks...I just have a cheese puff tummy lol
I would if I had them...they are ugly!

I hide the 3in c-section scare I have, that you can barely see (thanking science for creams)!
The majority of gents don't care. The ones who actually post or make a big deal are in the minority and chances are won't see you anyways. If a lady decides to cover up or not, that is up to her
I have tummy and stretch marks from childbirth and from loosing 75lbs. I would love to have surgery, its not possible for me for many reasons. But that doesn't mean I don't take pride in the way I look. I try to hide it, but I found lots of guys want me naked.

I try to stimulate more than someone visually, I want to stimulate all their senses. Its about her smile, her scent, her touch, how she feels in your arms, the kisses and conversations that are shared.

Sooooo, I guess if you just wanted to lay back and stare at my tummy for an hour, I would agree that my stretch marks, tummy etc are an issue.
My review list clearly shows that I look for at least a couple "types" in temporary girlfriends, and MILFs is/are one of those types. Since I take that acronym literally, that means I fully expect some tummy damage. So, long story short, don't hide it if I am fortunate enough to be granted a visit with one of you MILF types. I prefer to feel you, not some extraneous piece of clothing. I already know what's under that clothing, and I just don't care about it.

With the "long story short" part out of the way, here's a little anecdote from my first trip through the hobby many years ago. I had a particular favorite who had both had children and gone through a significant weight loss. She, like some of the ladies who have already posted in this thread, would always find something to cover her tummy area. Finally, I had "the talk" with her, and made it very clear that I knew what was under there and that I just didn't care. I eventually coaxed her into leaving the clothes (all of 'em) where they belonged (on the floor), but guess what? She had a miserable time. We'd always had tremendous sessions up to that point, but she was so self conscious that she just couldn't get into it. If that's you, then by all means go ahead and continue to use the waist cinch or whatever. But realize that the vast majority of us who have come to see you fully knowing what to expect in terms of stretch marks, etc., really, really, REALLY don't care. So, with respect to those of you who can't enjoy yourselves without that last little remnant of clothing being on due to self consciousness, realize that you're not doing it for "us" ("us" being those who don't care, and I believe that is the majority of those who seek out the MILF types). We hobby love and lust after you just the way you are (queue the music) or we wouldn't have picked up the phone or sent the PM in the first place. Plenty of early 20 something head-to-toe hardbodies out there who would have gotten the call instead if we cared. On that particular day, we preferred you. All of you, not just part of you.
This just goes to show that you can't please everyone and we all do not have the same tastes. Personally, I don't care whether a woman has some stretch marks. It's just way down the list of things I notice and care about in a woman's appearance. I would, however, be annoyed with a woman who kept part of her abdomen clothed/covered during sex.
Seems like the female form offers so many splendid views that getting caught up one way or the other over stretch marks is silly. Sort of like the "can't see the forest trees" thing.
I have a 3 inch c-section scar and a few stretch marks that you really can only see in the light on my sides. I have been wondering about covering the scar lately but I honestly think as long as IV got my shirt off first you guys are just looking at my DDD's. No one has mentioned it to me as a problem and 90% of my business is repeats clients so I think Ill leave it alone. I can understand a guys frustration though if he thinks hes about to see someone with one body type and she gets there and the clothes come off and its not what he expected. Due to photoshopped pics and inaccurate reviews....thats why im a fan of a combo showcase some professional pics and some candid shots....
Plenty of early 20 something head-to-toe hardbodies out there who would have gotten the call instead if we cared. On that particular day, we preferred you. All of you, not just part of you. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Sweet baby Tebow, that actually kinda made me a little emotional. No kiddin'!
You are a sweet man, and thank you for making the hobby a happier place. I feel honored to know you. No bullshit. Men like you make us want to do this.

That was sweet, and from the heart. I think a lot more men feel the same way, than don't.

OXOXO
~D.
I have been wondering about covering the scar lately but I honestly think as long as IV got my shirt off first you guys are just looking at my DDD's. Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd

Are you stating that fucktards are easily distracted by boobage? That is a tainted perspective.
To me it's just a sign that's she is a woman. NEVER bothered by a mommy tummy - for those that have seen know I have NO place to comment about someone's tummy. Lol. We're all people - we all have issues - if a girl is SOOOO perfect I can't meet with her because in my head I know she wouldn't be with me in "real life" and it doesn't turn me on.
Thank goodness there is someone for everyone! I am a mom and wear my "marks" proudly. I am very confident in my skin and the skills that I possess. The gentleman that come to see me are just that, gentleman. I appreciate everyone who walks through my door and do my absolute best to provide an incredible time. We ALL have imperfections. Yes, even the young, hard body, no baby yet providers. Why point them out? Simply do your research and steer clear of us MILFS.
We ALL have imperfections. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

My 1.3" of dangling death is far from imperfect.
+1 Dittychaser.
Men like you make us want to do this. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Dang it, my allergies just acted up a bit.

Right back at you, dear.