Pvitt tried to black mail me ...

His first review was 4 hrs for 1000 why would I agree to see this man for 6 hrs for 1000 ... Second the actions stated in the review never occurred nor does the information match what I have in texts. I told him I could not be on the road at 4 am (in reference to why I was having my car brought to me).I never agreed to six hrs for 1000. We never discussed an actual time frame because he knew my rates. Plus he never mentioned a time frame when I asked him how long he wanted to "date". We did have a session but not the one described in his review. Originally Posted by Lana_kane
Correction the first review was 550 for 2 hrs ***
" who wants a provider that keeps every single text you ever sent, and it leaves you wondering what is their motive for doing that. " -Pvitt

It's called CYA ... Glad I did It too or I wouldn't have the proof I need to prove my point against you. I use these for future references to remember what was said in previous conversations. Also I have more than one phone for screening, and the one he was on is for clients that made it past screening. This phone is left in my car while I'm at sessions and I bring up a "dummy" or "throw away" phone upstairs incase uncle Le is waiting for me so they don't confiscate anyone's info. ... Anything else Mr. Vitt ? I know your reading
UPDATE ON FACTS: although he busted within 10/15 he was still with me for 2 1/2 hrs ... I just checked and according to my texts I arrived at 9:59 he wrote me right after the session ended and I left in my car at 12:38 to see if everything was ok. Those are facts I can back up in messages ... So that means we were together for 2 hrs and 30 minutes ... More than half his session. I never agreed to drop my rates, And since we had made a similar arrangement before when he did not finish, due to us conversing most of his session, I offered to give him 2 free hrs out of the kindness of my heart, because I felt it was the right thing to do. I did not owe him anything then because he knew how much time he was allotted. IF YOU WANT PROOF PM ME AND I WILL SEND YOU COPIES OF THE TEXTS ...
[QUOTE=goldcoastbeauty;10539493 83]Lana you are a total LIAR!

I know Pvitt very well and he is a wonderful man and the perfect gentleman and the absolutely perfect client. I state my reputation on this and on him!! - from Dallas alert forum ...

Lmfao shoulda kept ur BBBJers shut Bia or done your research atleast ... I told you to hush Puppy ...

!!! SLANDERERS !!!
You realize this alert is a bad idea, don't you? You have the vast majority of posts on this alert. Trust me, this alert and your rambling will hurt your business much more than your no review. It's kind of like you are talking to yourself.

And just curious, how do you, "employ a driver?" Just curious what the driver's pay rate is for providers. Is it a salaried position or hourly?

I highly doubt you were kicked off P411 without cause.
1. Learn to use paragraph breaks... REALLY make it easier to read. Most people won't bother reading this because it is hard on the eyes. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Truer words were never written!!

And this one is a real howler!

I have messages with him telling me the provider with ties to Gina and emails from her laughing it off ... Why would she wake up first thing in the morning to deal with that unless she knew already. Originally Posted by Lana_kane
Maybe she tends to her business in a prompt manner!! Customer service -- what a novel idea. Somebody who takes their livelihood and business seriously.

!!! SLANDERERS !!! Originally Posted by Lana_kane

Actually, if what is said about you is untrue, then I think it is libel, not slander......

TTH can certainly correct me if I am wrong!!
I could really give a shit less what y'all's opinion is, again like I said I have texts to back up my version of events does he ? Or is it just because he knows he has a higher group of minions and followers he can try to take advantage of me due to me being new to this site. ... I posted in a manner that Pvitt could defend himself if I lied but he has not showed face once ... Instead he hides behind his keyboard and sends his flunkies to handle up and clean up his mess .... He wasn't saying shit to me when I was in his presence the night he posted the review ... Again I even offered to drive to this man out of state ... We were together 2 1/2 hrs and he is trying to get more than what is owed .... It's funny to me none of you see what I am saying because you are here as support, sent by your superior to run his smear campaign. Not one of y'all noted that it was a 2 1/2 hr date ... Hardly a snatch n go ... But he knew I had a curfew and it took him that long just to drive around the corner to stop at inn & out to stuff his face, we had a schedule and he kept deviating.
Also if I was speaking to myself no one would be replying but all of you keep posting ... I will defend myself against any adversary and especially when I am being lied on ... So all of you who don't believe me can eat a big fat D ... I see its an appetizer and sop for some of you men who commented on his behalf
Lets not forget your swine in heat ... Running around all Ferrell keep your livestock out of the street ...
Driver? Pimp? = Moron?

Sounds like a great gig for a loser.

Yet here is fun read from a new "driver": http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121827771&pag e=1

You have to be patient and read it all the way through to the "cash and dash" part. That's some funny shit.
bitches in heat run in packs ... Originally Posted by Lana_kane
First good incentive for a 5k I've ever seen.
Lets not forget your swine in heat ... Running around all Ferrell keep your livestock out of the street ... Originally Posted by Lana_kane
Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick. Listen chickie, I don't know you. I don't know the guy you're writing an alert about. What I do know is that you just jumped the shark into UNSTABLE CRAZY PROVIDER status, all due to your own posts. Good luck now!!
wow. i tried to see her side of the story. she has taken a rope,tied the noose,convicted herself,and hung herself. even white knights can not save her from herself. i see some time in prison or mental institute for this one
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-13-2013, 08:40 AM
She is going just as nutballs over here too. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843357
Driver? Pimp? = Moron?

Sounds like a great gig for a loser.

Yet here is fun read from a new "driver": http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121827771&pag e=1

You have to be patient and read it all the way through to the "cash and dash" part. That's some funny shit. Originally Posted by SD2011

Says the one who has been here 2 years with no reviews ... Keep reading and typing Dexter ...