"I'll release my tax returns when ..."

Dismantling science? Oh the horror! Drama queen.

Don't expect anybody from EPA to dispute it, JL.

Your "outstanding president" just started his dismantling of SCIENCE! Oh yeah, and he muzzled the entire agency, too.

Twitler's Reich continues... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Alt-right yahoos are so giddy their moral leader won the presidency. To almost every question raised, they can only respond with: "WE won! YOU lose! Ha Ha!" Such blind ignorance could get this country in a lot of trouble. There are still big questions about possible conflict of interest as well as possible connections with Russia. ALL Americans should be concerned and deserve to see resolution to these questions. To ignore or deflect any issue, just because your guy won, is frankly un-American and puts us ALL at risk.
Boys and girls, this is not John McCain or Mitt Romney we are talking about. To pretend these are normal circumstances is beyond ignorant, It's dangerous.
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Oh... the rest of the right fringe will soon find that the vast majority of AMERICANS those who love their country, want Trump to release his taxes. And I'm talking about Republicans, Democrats and Independents. Those who respect their nation more than partisanship want to ensure that there are no hidden conflicts of interest. Yes, right fringe has alternate facts on their side, but I'd rather stick with "just the fact, ma'am." Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
The country is hopelessly divided. I vote we let California escape this horrible, right wing dictatorship and form their own country. Maybe that will prevent horrible bloodshed and civil war.
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Alt-right yahoos are so giddy their moral leader won the presidency. To almost every question raised, they can only respond with: "WE won! YOU lose! Ha Ha!" Such blind ignorance could get this country in a lot of trouble. There are still big questions about possible conflict of interest as well as possible connections with Russia. ALL Americans should be concerned and deserve to see resolution to these questions. To ignore or deflect any issue, just because your guy won, is frankly un-American and puts us ALL at risk. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Elections have consequences!!!!
Elections have consequences!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won!"

- Barack Obama, 2009.
Damn. I'd rather Trump continue along his current path. Witnessing you sink further and further into despair is priceless!! Originally Posted by veedub63

PLAYBOOK: When losing on an issue (Trump's Taxes) just yell "Na na na na na", WE won"
The gloating is childish. Grow up and hold your President accountable to respectable standards of decency and transparency.
PLAYBOOK: When losing on an issue (Trump's Taxes) just yell "Na na na na na", WE won" Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Nobody is "losing", Cap'n. You want to talk Trump taxes? Bring it! I'll even toss you a bone. Start here, and be sure to read all 7,643 comments to the NYT story before you go off on it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/u...85362:19988902
Nobody is "losing", Cap'n. You want to talk Trump taxes? Bring it! I'll even toss you a bone. Start here, and be sure to read all 7,643 comments to the NYT story before you go off on it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/u...85362:19988902 Originally Posted by lustylad

The discussion already started. You have offered NOTHING, nada, zIlch. Your contribution has been to yell the intellectual equivalent of "Baba Booey" and post deflective memes. Grow up.
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won!"

- Barack Obama, 2009. Originally Posted by lustylad
Barry is free to gloat, and so are we!
DSK, that is so out of context. Maybe you know it is, or maybe you don't understand. Your responses really make you look like an intellectual midget.. Is that how you want to represent yourself? Instead of thoughtful responses to issues, you want to parade yourself as the intellectual midget? Hmm, ok.
He's not DSK. He'S JL, who lost a bet and changed his ID rather than honor his bet.

And he's an honest to goodness hate monger.

His gloating is far less offensive than his daily death wishes for blacks, LGBTQs and Muslims.

Typical of the ECCIE Twitler Youth.
The discussion already started. You have offered NOTHING, nada, zIlch. Your contribution has been to yell the intellectual equivalent of "Baba Booey" and post deflective memes. Grow up. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Listen asshole, I just offered you a chance to show everyone what you know about analyzing tax returns. You failed miserably. I have 18 eccie posts for each of yours. Mine contain more intellectual substance than all of yours put together. You're an intellectual pygmy. If I post an occasional meme, it's because libtards like you are incapable of absorbing or processing - let alone engaging - any kind of substantive argument.

DSK... Your responses really make you look like an intellectual midget. Is that how you want to represent yourself? Instead of thoughtful responses to issues, you want to parade yourself as the intellectual midget? Hmm, ok. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
After demonstrating your pathetic inability to say anything intelligent about the thread topic, you call someone else an "intellectual midget"? That's rich.

It's Crunchtime and the Cap'n flunked again.