Fellas After You Nut or Orgasm How Long Are You Feeling Good About Yourself

Lol. Django and Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez) are my guys Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Very entertaining.

I was impressed at how well ZP handles a full auto Mac 11 and the S&W 500, the most powerful production revolver in the world.

Highly skilled and impressive as hell.
Very entertaining.

I was impressed at how well ZP handles a full auto Mac 11 and the S&W 500, the most powerful production revolver in the world.

Highly skilled and impressive as hell. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Who taught her that you or an SO maybe? ;-)
Who taught her that you or an SO maybe? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

She told me her Dad schooled her in firearms.
Is that right...Her dad huh...ok if that's what she said. ;-) and all this time I thought you taught her given how close yall are. ;-)

Being handy with the steel is always a good thing.
^^^ Why do you think we are now in this thread talking about a show that was cancelled in 1963? Because most normal dudes don't give a shit about the OP's topic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So true....So how long after you start a dumb arse thread till

you start another dumb arse thread would be a good question for

the OP?
The orange man lovers are out in full force I see.
Well...we have to have something to piss on
The orange man lovers are out in full force I see. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If it makes you feel better, I am neither pro nor anti Trump. I don't give a shit about him either way. I spend my time in life concerned only about matters I can control; and the divisive zoo that is now all of congress is certainly not one of them to me.

Anyway, there is a forum on this board for political bullshit. This is not the forum to label people because of their political views to discredit them to fit your own narrative just because nobody takes you seriously.
The orange man lovers are out in full force I see. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I read u claim to be a 1 armed black belt yourself. I also read there is a political form your your reference to The President Of The United States.
So I guess everyone is up in arms.

Looks like Shine left his wing man hanging.
If it makes you feel better, I am neither pro nor anti Trump. I don't give a shit about him either way. I spend my time in life concerned only about matters I can control; and the divisive zoo that is now all of congress is certainly not one of them to me.

Anyway, there is a forum on this board for political bullshit. This is not the forum to label people because of their political views to discredit them to fit your own narrative just because nobody takes you seriously. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Cool story bro. I made no mention of politics nor did I name anyone. You have no idea who I'm referencing since I didnt say. Nice try though. ;-)
Any fool knows who you were referring to. At least be man enough to not try to play stupid (if that's possible).
Honestly one of the reasons I hobby less is I always have buyers remorse after I nut. Never fails, I'm like what could I have done with that 259. I would feel better buying 250 in school supplies and passing it out. I never feel good after a session . I just feel stupid and a trick. Originally Posted by shinepro
have had those--hate it when they ask "do you feel better now?"
Any fool knows who you were referring to. At least be man enough to not try to play stupid (if that's possible). Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You cats insulting yourselves these days. Wow
If it makes you feel better, I am neither pro nor anti Trump. I don't give a shit about him either way. I spend my time in life concerned only about matters I can control Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don’t know Lucas from Adam but always enjoyed reading his posts. ^^^^Posts like these are why.....
Don’t know Lucas from Adam but always enjoyed reading his posts. ^^^^Posts like these are why..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Thanks Russ. I enjoy reading your posts as well. You don't keep it too serious but you keep it serious enough. I try to do the same.