Gentlemen of Houston...

Lots of valid points above.

As for "review specials" imho only you can set your rate. But you could consider making an introductory special of say 1.5 hours for your normal rate (many guys cannot last an hour anyway) .... and you can also post ads in cities nearby to Houston, like Austin or San Antonio, inviting folks there who visit Houston to consider visiting with you during their travel.

As for the hate mail, since you are using gmail, it is very **easy** (I do this all the time) to set up multiple filters and in each filter (either subject or body, but not both) insert one of the words that are frequently in the hate mail. Set the filter to cause the incoming mail to skip the inbox and go straight to delete. Yes, you may have to set up a dozen filters or more, but once set up, not much will get through.

= = = = =

If you are planning travel to Austin or San Antonio, consider attending a meet and greet (I guarantee you'll be invited) at the start of your stay; I know some guyz and galz will enjoy meeting you.

= = = = =

gmail **filters** - in the upper right hand corner of your gmail home page is the setting wheel. Click the drop down arrow and click on settings, choose the "filters" from the links across the top of the page, and then scroll to bottom of page and click on "create new filter." After you fill in a blank or two, scroll to click on create filter with this search and then follow through.

None of the mail will actually be deleted; it ends up in your trash file, and you can always check that periodically.
I visited Houston a week or two ago. Didn't get much of a response from you Eccie gentlemen. Could it be the overwhelming amount of ads that get posted, so mine got overlooked? I didn't give enough notice? Or do most of you have your handful of regulars you don't like to stray away from?

I'm asking this because I would like to come back to Houston soon, and I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks in advance,
Addison Lee Originally Posted by addisonlee
Probably because you are a crazy bitch with lame service. ijs.
  • mr666
  • 05-26-2014, 12:42 PM
^^^^*thats the second time you've said that. Got anything to share with the rest of us to back up your claim?
^^^^*thats the second time you've said that. Got anything to share with the rest of us to back up your claim? Originally Posted by mr666
Third time....now he's launching missiles into her next city.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1069554
  • mr666
  • 05-26-2014, 01:12 PM
And still not going into detail.
And still not going into detail. Originally Posted by mr666
We don't really need details. What we need is for him to stop bashing and hating and move on.
Is boatboy the same maggot who hounded Little Asian Trish? If so, nothing he says will be credible.
I think the real elephant in the room here is the price. $350 is a premium rate in Houston. You're gonna have a tough time getting that without pictures documenting premium-level looks and reviews and menus documenting premium-level service. Why should a guy pay $350 for you when there are lots of well-reviewed girls with good service for $250? If you want more business, give everyone a good answer to that, or drop the price back down to at least mid-market. When you have a reputation and are getting more business than you can handle easily, then you put your rates back up.

Get the TCB part straight too - the multiple ads with different travel dates is confusing by itself, and also implies that you are sloppy on your overall TCB skills.

Getting harassing emails sucks, but none of the other girls here seem to complain about it. Talk to them and get your email filtering sorted out, or learn to ignore it. There's always gonna be haters, and you aren't gonna get anywhere if you let them dictate how you do business.

I dunno about review specials. Seems likely to promote conflict, since you don't have any good way to enforce that they actually write a review. Maybe it's worked for others, though. Try a polite suggestion at the beginning of the session, along the lines of "After the session, if you had a good time, could you write a review of it?"
I think we are really talking to Aprez Vouz and not the provider here.

You can send girls here and get the $350 crowd. It takes several trips to build the clientele. The men here who pay that and don't bitch don't post much.

You also gotta send a girl with her A game and GFE. Like the ones from Mystique when it was in business.
Is boatboy the same maggot who hounded Little Asian Trish? If so, nothing he says will be credible. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053414850&postcount=13

Pretty much.
I think we are really talking to Aprez Vouz and not the provider here.

..... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I was speculating here thinking she was still with Aprez vouz. she dropped me a note saying she has been indy for 2 months. If that is the case, my apologies for bad speculation.
Is boatboy the same maggot who hounded Little Asian Trish? If so, nothing he says will be credible. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I still see Trish, maggot.
What makes you think you're worth $350? You're going to suck a dick, get fucked, and maybe swallow or take a facial. Maybe even take it in the ass. A lot of providers here do the exact same thing for less or much less. Are your looks so superior? Most likely not. So what makes you worth an extra $100 to $150? If all you have to say is looks and how you move, or how you make someone feel so special....then you have no real reason to charge a premium rate.

Also, if you say you're wanting to a more selective clientele, you're posting ads in the wrong place.
I'm a little curious as to what you think she could say that would merit a higher price. Sparkling dinner conversation? Makes you a gourmet dinner? Plays the guitar? Über nice incall locale? Acupuncturist? High IQ?
I'm a little curious as to what you think she could say that would merit a higher price. Sparkling dinner conversation? Makes you a gourmet dinner? Plays the guitar? Über nice incall locale? Acupuncturist? High IQ? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
All of the above...damn if a lady does all that, she deserves an overnight from me.