Hey you...yes YOU....

The professor would literally reward one student per test with a banana for getting the highest grade. I received the banana only once ... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hah...that was 16 years ago...my banana-eating skills were not up to par yet, so don't feel too jelly. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If he couldn't manage two 'bananas' then, I kinda doubt he could do so sixteen years later.
Huh? cb, you'll always be my third favorite dork
Speaking of bananas and other phallic shaped fruits my banana misses you yummy.
Huh? cb, you'll always be my third favorite dork Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Woo-hoo!
I am going to apply for her to meet this dork
Woo-hoo! Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I am numero uno in dorkdom.
you left out lather and rinse Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Doh!
Pyramider, Is it time for another list?
I am numero uno in dorkdom. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm guessing Dorky_Monroe is ahead of Three Sides in Yummy's affections.
She's in a class all her own.
Pyramider, Is it time for another list? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Spectator-prepared list of who the tard with the full box was:

1. wakeup

2. rosenbergJoe

3. travelingGentletard

4. ??
Well....... My PM box is empty and I haven't received shit............

............oh well........

Spectator-prepared list of who the tard with the full box was:

1. wakeup

2. rosenbergJoe

3. travelingGentletard

4. ?? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Forrest Gump... is number foe.
I'm guessing Dorky_Monroe is ahead of Three Sides in Yummy's affections. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Those affections have nothing to do with being a dork. My dorkdom standing is safe and secure.
...no, not you; the OTHER you...

Clear your inbox or no YummyPussy for you!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thank you Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Not sure about the point of this post? Hey OP, why not direct this post specifically to whoever you are trying to PM. Better yet, call him if you have his phone number. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Nothing wrong with her being discreet. And it apparently worked. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Newish topic = discretion....

Ready

Set

Go!!!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The problem with not keeping an eye on it in this situation was that it filled up right in the middle of confirming.

I have seen where other people actually post the person's handle to get their attention, but I am not comfortable with that.

Calling or texting someone without knowing whether it is safe to do so is a no-no...thus...the creation of this thread.

It worked for me and the client involved.

Ladies, please weigh the several outcomes of what might have happened, had I put the client's handle out there.

-He never sees the thread and never clears his box and I don't get paid
-He notices his box is full on his own, and I get paid.
-He sees it, clears his box, he gets my companionship and I get paid $400 or more for that one session
-He sees it, is uncomfortable that his handle is mentioned, but follows suit and sees me anyways; I get paid
-He sees it, doesn't like that his handle was mentioned and then decides not to see me, and I lose $400 or more dollars

AND

-regardless of what the client chooses to do, other potential clients take me off of their to-do-list because they are worried about my lack of discretion.

Let's say I lose 20 potential clients who will have seen me within the next year (considering a 50% return rate on them), how much will I lose? $8,000-$12,000++++

Getting the $400+ is not worth the potential loss of $8-12k+++

Be smart.
Play safe.
Have fun.
Get paid.
Repeat. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
As much as I enjoy the fun and games, let's recap the topic