Abby Huntsman....the Sexxxxiest of all the Fox News girls?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Well...FoxNews "girl of my dreams", Abby Huntsman, looks fantastic, as usual, this morning (on Prez Trump's favorite news show, Fox & Friends).

I did, however, come across a new media "it girl" recently (not on FoxNews...yet, at least.)

<<<<<<<<(avatar) The smoking hotttt Kacie McDonnell was an anchor at KSHB-41 in Kansas City until making a career change last year to join NESN in Watertown, MA. Still researching what her "duties" are....
Well...FoxNews "girl of my dreams", Abby Huntsman, looks fantastic, as usual, this morning (on Prez Trump's favorite news show, Fox & Friends).

I did, however, come across a new media "it girl" recently (not on FoxNews...yet, at least.)

<<<<<<<<(avatar) The smoking hotttt Kacie McDonnell was an anchor at KSHB-41 in Kansas City until making a career change last year to join NESN in Watertown, MA. Still researching what her "duties" are.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Fox will find her.

<<<<<<<<(avatar) The smoking hotttt Kacie McDonnell was an anchor at KSHB-41 in Kansas City until making a career change last year to join NESN in Watertown, MA. Still researching what her "duties" are.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

more on kacie mcdonnell
http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...lebrity-111213
Fox will find her. Originally Posted by bambino

they did... she worked for a fox affiliate in her last job.

NESN (New England Sports Network) is a cable network.

this looks like an upgrade from her previous job and its closer to her hometown.
I'm liking Lauren Simonetti on Fox business. Love those big eyes and big wet lips!!

Also, been wanting to bend over the blonde in pink leather jacket on AutoNation commercials. LOL

Cheers