Why in the Butt?

Because It's tighter.
I'm not trying to bash anyone that likes it. I know different people like different things. Its just that I haven't ever had the urge to do Greek on a woman. I mean she has a perfectly good vagina. What is the appeal of the Butt? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington

Someone could use your argument for BJ. js
I really really REALLY enjoy greek. I honestly don't know why, it just makes me orgasm harder/longer Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
That is one of the reasons I'm waiting and saving for you Kaitlyn You were the very first girl in my entire life to give me my very first BJ. Now in the category of "Greek" I would love your insanely beautiful bottom....to be my first
That is one of the reasons I'm waiting and saving for you Kaitlyn You were the very first girl in my entire life to give me my very first BJ. Now in the category of "Greek" I would love your insanely beautiful bottom....to be my first Originally Posted by Gemineye
Pitiful ass kissing.
I'm guessing the OP's never been in a woman's ass ridin' it doggie while she's working her vagina over till she erupts like Mount St. Helen?

Or, you are on bottom in her ass and she's on top working her vagina over with a dildo or vibrator?

It's awesome surfboarding.

+1 to what Von Spoiler said and it's fun taking a willing lady's anal virginity, especially after it took a few weeks to get her to give it up and she turns into a freak for it. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You forgot to add you only see black women. your a bottomfeeder.
I'm not a fan of Greek unless she really wants it. The first time I did it however, it was fucking amazing. The lady I was with was playing with her rabbit. She told me to fuck her ass while she had her rabbit in her pussy and on her clit.

Holy fuck! What a sensation... Tight vibrations everywhere. I can only imagine what she felt, but she really really enjoyed herself.
Tried greek with long term gf.. now ex only cause she begged for it.. halfway in she was in pain and regretted she askd...

Guess fantasy nd logic dont mix but my a hole is anatomically identical so I never seen the fascination with poking holes I have.. unless its a womans mouth...

Seems semigay

No offense intented
You forgot to add you only see black women. your a bottomfeeder. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Do you realize that's not offensive to him but rather women you don't know? Also, it's "you're", not your smart ass.
The first few times I tried greek I absolutely loved it, for all the reasons already mentioned. But then I had a few experiences where I pulled out, and had a bunch of poo on my cock, which I found disgusting. Not a little... A LOT. So now I'm never sure, and don't ask for it. Most of the time they're clean... but you never really know until you go balls deep and see what happens.

I am however a dato freak... just can't get enough of having my tongue in a beautiful ass.... so go figure! I find at least the part I can reach with my tongue is clean and beautiful.
What what....
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2016, 07:53 PM
Nope! Nope and NOPE!!!

Starfish is off limits!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Next LOL
Dude, lol. What kind of shit is this. It has nothing to do with being 'closet gay'. The act IS with a woman, after all. Just like kissing. Both men and women have lips, but there's no fucking way I'm kising a damn dude. Nor would I put my dick in his ass. Both acts require a woman for me.

Therefore, NOT gay.

Thanks for playing.

Btw, being inside a woman greek is a wonderful feeling. Don't knock it till you try it...except being gay. That's bad. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Lol, the guy then by his own logic is gay, because when he jerks off - it's a guy making him cum, Lol!
My thoughts exactly! Lol
  • anita
  • 05-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Because butt stuff are fun (dato, fia, and greek). Sometimes I come from it, sometimes I don't but I like it.
My post was in reference to BLM69, next!!!