Ladies, what are your two biggest client problems?

But yeah, I seriously cannot stand the "so how did you get into doing this?" question, or the "so why do you hobby" or "what do you need the money for?" Why ask? If I tell you my answer, will it not make you want to give me the money because you don't feel that i need it?

If you wanted to get more personal with someone, then pick a lady up at a bar after sharing drinks and hearing her life story. That's not what this is about.

I get that you want the IOP, but that doesn't mean asking intimate details about my life. Questions like, "Did you watch to Cowboys game?" or "What are your plans for the weekend?" are fine.

IDK, usually when someone asks me why I got into the hobby, it follows with, "you could be doing something SO much better for yourself!?' Don't talk to me like I've been forced into this and am living a terrible, miserable life. This is FUN and I'd like to keep it that way, please! Originally Posted by Slim.
If and when I ask that question, it's always human interest. I don't see anything wrong with a simple, "So how did you find your way into the hobby?" I always preface it by saying, if you'd prefer not to answer, that's fine too.

To me, it's no different than when a lady asks me, "So what do you do for a living." Or, "What brought you to the hobby?"
My Starfish ...

But seriously, every single point these ladies listed, I agree with 100% as I have had the same issues over the years. Not only with potential first time clientele, regular clients and an arrangement.
It's an absolute Turn-Off and has me questioning if I want to schedule or plan a return visit.
There has to be respect and boundaries. Point Blank.
Kinda like the girls asking: So why are you cheating on your wife...
Kinda like the girls asking: So why are you cheating on your wife... Originally Posted by Prolongus
To which i respond: " because you are so beautiful and im in love with you."
To this date it has worked
1. Our time is as valuable offline as well as online. So please be respectful of our online time as well. We are not your companion till you take care of us. So sorry if we have to cut you off all the time, but we do have our own lives.

2. Constantly asking for pictures that caters to your needs and desires. We dont have a professional photographer in front of us all the time, so I understand our photos might not be the best but we try to get new photos all the time. but please understand we cant give quality photos every second of the day.

3. Our menu's are pretty clear or mentioned on our websites and/or P411. It takes no time to research our reviews, menus online and our website to see what you should expect. I dont feel comfortable talking about the menu on each call, text, email and/or PM. NO BBFS!! I get asked this atleast 3 times a day! Please understand, I value my life and health.

4. Time Wasting - You are not the only person I am chatting with or talking too. So when we are delayed or cant return you phone call in a timely manner. Please be respectful and understand we are doing our best to make everyone happy.

5. Please relax and have a grand time with us, we are here to pamper and show you a good time. Its very important that we take time to shower and/or take care of ourselves to make your fantasies come true. But, some times a shower or putting on deodorant can help at times for us

other than that, I'm willing to have a good time! I am willing to bend over backwards to make you all happy, but please understand we are doing our best to make everyone happy
If and when I ask that question, it's always human interest. I don't see anything wrong with a simple, "So how did you find your way into the hobby?" I always preface it by saying, if you'd prefer not to answer, that's fine too.

To me, it's no different than when a lady asks me, "So what do you do for a living." Or, "What brought you to the hobby?" Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
That's not asking in a demeaning way. It's when someone asks, "So why are you doing THIS?? You're so smart..." that makes it kind of uncomfortable at times...
  • EZ.
  • 01-09-2015, 07:04 PM
I have to add a couple more...
3. Asking me why I hobby. Because I want to! Nonya biz so mind ya biz! And just enjoy our time together without prying me for info.

4.Dick sweat smell. How would you feel if I didn't wipe my ass and pushed your face down there? Terrifying, right? Well, it's scary for me too. Originally Posted by Slim.
I'm out to have a good time. I like to laugh and joke around but I never ask personal questions. I don't want to know. I don't want to be involved and damn sure don't need any drama in my life. I've had enough of the drama filled texts and phone calls and I'm definitely not the provider loan officer.

Bad hygiene is the cardinal sin of hobbying. Any woman or guy that runs into that, has an obligation to their associates or friends to get the word out. Nobody should have to deal with that.
Especially since we are all adults...you know it just amazes me the amount of drama I see coming from MEN especially...pulling scams, or trying to pull fast ones on providers. WTF? You're going to get discovered and outed, so why bother? And this shouldn't be something that people use to get the most for less. This is a business, like any other, and should be treated as such. Ideally, both parties would enter in with a certain amount of respect for one another, but we all know that isn't the case. And it's sad. It would be SO much easier if everyone played by the rules and followed them.
Especially since we are all adults...you know it just amazes me the amount of drama I see coming from MEN especially...pulling scams, or trying to pull fast ones on providers. WTF? You're going to get discovered and outed, so why bother? And this shouldn't be something that people use to get the most for less. This is a business, like any other, and should be treated as such. Ideally, both parties would enter in with a certain amount of respect for one another, but we all know that isn't the case. And it's sad. It would be SO much easier if everyone played by the rules and followed them. Originally Posted by Slim.

Boys, will be boys.
1. Our time is as valuable offline as well as online. So please be respectful of our online time as well. We are not your companion till you take care of us. So sorry if we have to cut you off all the time, but we do have our own lives.

Guys who constantly text or call providers for virtually no reason having to do with actually setting up an appointment or followup from a past appointment are low life douche bags and should be called out by the providers.

2. Constantly asking for pictures that caters to your needs and desires. We dont have a professional photographer in front of us all the time, so I understand our photos might not be the best but we try to get new photos all the time. but please understand we cant give quality photos every second of the day.

Photos are important, as many guys want to see what they are purchasing. If you have old, out dated and not clear pics, then you do need some new ones and if you have a problem with finding someone, then there are a number of guys who takes pics (me being one of them) and even pay you for doing so, provided you do BCD services as well.

3. Our menu's are pretty clear or mentioned on our websites and/or P411. It takes no time to research our reviews, menus online and our website to see what you should expect. I dont feel comfortable talking about the menu on each call, text, email and/or PM. NO BBFS!! I get asked this atleast 3 times a day! Please understand, I value my life and health.

Yes, your menu is clear, but with providers who have YMMV on their menu and/or play the YMMV card per your reviews (and many do), then your services are not so clear so that kinda gives you an out to not perform at your best or do everything on your menu of services because you do not feel like it (not due to the client lack of respect/proper hygiene) and the stupid guys accept it, but really should call her out in a review with no WK/peanut gallery or provider feedback.

4. Time Wasting - You are not the only person I am chatting with or talking too. So when we are delayed or cant return you phone call in a timely manner. Please be respectful and understand we are doing our best to make everyone happy.

Unfortunately for providers, there are lots of tire kickers and you have to deal with those guys as well as the ones who do wish to set appointments. If you place and ad that you will be available certain days/times, then you need to be available and at least return a contact within a couple of hours, that is called lack of respect and bad TCB skills and could very well cost you a good repeat client who takes his money elsewhere.

5. Please relax and have a grand time with us, we are here to pamper and show you a good time. Its very important that we take time to shower and/or take care of ourselves to make your fantasies come true. But, some times a shower or putting on deodorant can help at times for us

other than that, I'm willing to have a good time! I am willing to bend over backwards to make you all happy, but please understand we are doing our best to make everyone happy

And that is really how it should be, some providers do not like to acknowledge it, but guys pay good money to see providers and should not have to listen to their problems with other dudes or be treated like he is next on the assembly line of ATM machines. As a hobbyist, I want you to have a good time and make a provider feel special for the time I am with her as well. Great personal hygiene is very important to both parties and no one should have to be told to take a shower or use deodorant.
Originally Posted by sylviarose

Especially since we are all adults...you know it just amazes me the amount of drama I see coming from MEN especially...pulling scams, or trying to pull fast ones on providers. WTF? You're going to get discovered and outed, so why bother? And this shouldn't be something that people use to get the most for less. This is a business, like any other, and should be treated as such. Ideally, both parties would enter in with a certain amount of respect for one another, but we all know that isn't the case. And it's sad. It would be SO much easier if everyone played by the rules and followed them. Originally Posted by Slim.
This is a business transaction, but also an intimate transaction as well. The fine line is for a guy to be able to separate himself from being a client and an obsessed stalker. It is amazing that some guys are all about the drama, and that usually happens when they get too personally involved and do not separate the two worlds of hobby and real life. I get so tickled when a guy says he is really friends with a provider(s). Normally, the drama starts there and when and when another hobbyist has a not so good experience in his opinion and lets it be known, then you have her friends/WKs (more drama kings) coming to her aid to protect her rep. To the guys who think they are real friends with providers, here is a scenario for you: Contact a provider who you think is your friend, and she may even say she is, and ask her if she can just hang out with you (unpaid) for one full day, maybe watch some tv, go bowling, go out to dinner or dancing, BTW, she has to pay for her own meal as you are friends.

I like the comments, please keep them rolling, and hopefully from different providers.
I'm still laughing about "dick sweat"
I've been on here for quite a while, but just recently started to hobby. From my side.... I always make sure I'm squeaky clean... but some of the ladies I've seen not so much... only one smelled so good I woke up thinking she was still here.... the rest fell between bland smelling, to foul smelling.... One lady had an odor so strong, it was obvious as soon as the clothes hit the floor. that was a very short session.... I understand that a bland clean smell is desirable for some guys, but if kissing your neck tastes like BO, the session is doomed to fail..

IJS
I understand that a bland clean smell is desirable for some guys, but if kissing your neck tastes like BO, the session is doomed to fail..

IJS[/QUOTE]

Ya think? LOL. And ditto!
1.) When someone will text me and ask me my rates and my information. I hate that most of the men that text me, do not read my showcase. Take 2 mins to read it and it will save both of time!

2.) Too many men asking for bbbf! Which is unsafe and I do not offer that.
I have one more... Because it is happening more often and it has to stop!
Partaking in a stripper slide (which is very nerve wracking). But then, the client "accidentally" slips. Then you back up and they are surprised. Wtf is going on with you guys?!?! I have spent more $$ at walk in appts at my drs office getting checked bc some guys dnt feel it is necessary to respect my wishes or have no regard for my health. To me it is like u are saying "fuck your life and your children's futures".
It is irresponsible, rude, disrespectful, and fucking nasty!
So, for the love of God, stop doing it!
Thx....