Can't Cum??

I have never been able to finish except by myself. And I know it's 100% in my head; nothing wrong with the equipment, it's the operator.
I think I know the exact problem and have a solution. Unfortunately V, I will need to show you personally, so PM me and we'll set a time & I'll TOFTT to help you out.
Someone on here has "It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night" in their signature. And how true it is. When I was younger I would pop in just a few minutes but now it takes much longer and sometimes not at all. Reduced sensitivity seems to be the issue and condoms reduce it even more.
I found that putting some lube on before the condom can make a world of difference. Worth trying if that is the problem. Originally Posted by esteve
I would think that putting lube on before the condom would allow it to slide off during intercourse. If not then I will definitely give it a try.
Nevermind
I find it funny that a man playing with himself makes it harder for him to orgasm. However if a woman does it, it helps her know her body more that she can then orgasm better.
I am in my late 30s and I am still new to the hobby (get overly excited doing it) so I haven't experienced a problem with this yet hobbing.

In my early 20s I started taking a long time to finish but it was never a problem since I liked to fuck so much. Still to this day it is not uncommon for it to take me 3 hours to finish. When the wife and I first started swinging this was a big issue because her and her guy would always finish before I would and the girl I was would get weird and we would have to quit. That sucked but the wife was always there so I would switch back to her and stay till I finished.

If you both like sex then it shouldn't be a problem for him to continue till he finishes.
.. Thanks to everyone who gave me their insight.. I really didn't know if I should've taken it personally, or if it really WAS him..
..Now that I have a little more knowledge about the 'issue' & all the advice given.. I'm goin to JUMP on that & see what I can do..
Again, thanks ya'll...

[[sugars]]

Still to this day it is not uncommon for it to take me 3 hours to finish. Originally Posted by gptxman
And then, in the sig line...

Musts: MSOG...
Sorry, It just struck me as funny.
wear the outfit you have on in pic 3 5 from your showcase and offer him greek. just the thought of that combo just did the trick for me
.. Thanks to everyone who gave me their insight.. I really didn't know if I should've taken it personally, or if it really WAS him..
..Now that I have a little more knowledge about the 'issue' & all the advice given.. I'm goin to JUMP on that & see what I can do..
Again, thanks ya'll...

[[sugars]]

Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain
I take antidepressants and can only cum orally and then it has to be completely sober. Someone that age it might be as simple as laying off the hand.
Yup! Sometimes the heads aren't on the same page and it interferes with "finishing" as the OP put it. You'd like to think that it'd be pretty easy to focus on getting off but sometimes the "other head" is going on and on about that emotional 20-something you need to fire or whether I remembered to put an out-of-state appointment on my calendar or is that tingling running up and down my arm really just a pinched nerve or something worse? It's happened when it's just me and my hand in the room and other times when I have company but it is annoying!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Totally agree since that mostly describes me (when I was hobbying). But the only difference with me was that I chose not to cum right away (during my 2+ hour sessions) since it gave me a sensation of having multiple-like orgasms. And also cuz I was (am) a deviant freak in the sheets. Originally Posted by Neotek

Neo- Quit advertising in the co-eds... the image in your signature is out of guidelines... *spank*
I heard that the lube thing and fitted covers works really good!!! I would just try to let him relax next time maybe a nice long bj would do the trick?? even if it is right after yall stop tryin cfs
It is all about friction and sensitivity-I jack off EVERY day (I love myself!!)-yet I have not problem getting great wood and emptying my sack multiple times when I am with a hot woman.. as a woman a little dirty talk can help..
condoms are a total killer yes-a little lube inside makes all the difference
also he might want to look at his diet; have him supplement some lecithin and maybe take a protein shake morning of if he is worried-this will also add to load volume which I am sure you will not mind..
good luck w/him
I periodically experience depression and, over the years, have tried a number of anti-depressants with different pharmacological mechanisms. To my chagrin, for me, ALL of them have been associated with delayed orgasm, which progresses to an inability to ejaculate (orgasm), as the dose is increased and blood concentration reaches steady-state. This is true no matter what kind of stimulation occurs, even with my most experienced partner (my hand, though my current wife has essentially retired him). As was described above, this adverse effect will almost certainly be listed in the product insert, along with a percentage of people reporting it during the clinical study, or post-marketing. Taking of an anti-depressant should be high on the differential list, and should be an area of questioning.

Taking of a blood pressure lowering medication would likely result in an inability to maintain an erection, which would secondarily result in difficulty having an orgasm.

The sensations are still good, but it is SO frustrating not being able to get over the hill, and bewildering to the couple if not informed. Further, if your physician hasn’t had the experience, or developed a good understanding about this from the anguished, he/she may not even mention this or may assume you know.