What is your favorite part....

Legs!!!!
Guess I am a little shallow. Boobs, of course, but I am an ass man!! Thank you, alyssa!!
My favorite: your brain. Because if that works, all the other visuals fall in to place...

NAAAHHHH!!! Gimme some hot, sexy, athletic legs leading up to a nice, firm, round ass followed by 6-pack abs, deep seated small-of-the-back trailing your cut deltoids, flawless, smooth skin, angular arms and nature's own (or enhanced) firm, supple, pouty breasts up to a brilliant, white, mischievous smile, underneath your devilish, sparkling eyes all framed by luscious thick hair of any color surrounding...your brain.
If we are talking only physical attributes then I tend to work from top to bottom ... eyes and her smile! Boobies are 4th behind (no pun intended) and nice, round, tight and tone ass ... I've always liked sexy, muscular and tone legs, and love nicely manicured feet and toes!

If we are talking about anything ... it will still be her eyes, as they can draw me in, seduce me and really tell me about her ... beyond that, I am all for the smartass, sarcastic and playful personality that knows what she wants, and goes for it! In the end, personality is far more important than looks!
Smile does it for me....then check out all of your suggestions, Alyssa!
Legs, hands down lol
Eyes that sparkle. Why do you ask?

Beach
Attractive face & smile; toned tummy (no stretch marks/signs of child birth); no tattoos on or near breasts. I'm usually looking for a different fantasy each time, so all the other lady's attributes vary with each appointment.
I like the whole package. I dont focus on just one thing about a woman. Some women get me with a look or the way they move. Some get me with their beautiful hair or sexy lips. But usually, its how all of her qualities flow together to make one sexy prize!
  • 07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Legs that stretch to heaven.
My #1 is the eyes but a close 2nd is the small of a woman's back where the hips flare out. That is just a beautiful sight to me...
Pretty smile and pretty eyes and great personality...then arse and boobs
I truly enjoy nice kissable lips and a lady that enjoys using them ...