HEY TRENDY, THE TEA PARTY IS "TRENDING" LOSER ONCE AGAIN

And beltway Republicans agree with the lib-retards !

It's hard to separate "religion and abortion" from politics when the lib-retarded government politicos mandate taxpayers with closely held religious beliefs pay for abortions with their tax dollars. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Cuccinelli wasn't a social extremist; he crushed McAuliffe with the Independent vote !
It's pretty simple. The Libertarian candidate was funded by the Democrats. Does anyone remember the Ross Perot candidacy? Poor campaign and he really didn't have a prayer but it siphoned enough votes from Bush to push it the Dems way.
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2013, 11:07 AM
the tea party excuse machine in action .. ... the crazy bastard lost. !!!!

writhe in your stupidity until you pass out making excuses, then blame everyone, and everything except the idiots who are really to blame.. THE TEAPUKES
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2013, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't do any victory laps yet. An off year special election can be a glitch ... and often is .....

John Tower was elected in a special election .... off year.

He didn't break the glass ceiling party wise.... the Democrats remained strong.... they just started fielding some weak and no good candidates.
BTW, down ballot Republicans (many, if not most conservative Tea Party recruits) won two-thirds of the elections in Virginia !
It's hard to separate "religion and abortion" from politics when the lib-retarded government politicos mandate taxpayers with closely held religious beliefs pay for abortions with their tax dollars. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here we go again... Abortion. Which is something that obviously escaped your mother's thought process before she squeezed you out, Corpy.

BTW -- CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN TERRORIZING ECCIE WITH YOUR EPIC MELTDOWN FOR 23 DAYS.

THAT'S THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME THAT WASHINGTON WAS TERRORIZED BY THE D.C. SNIPER.

COINCIDENCE?

Nawww... I'm sure you'll keep going and going and going and going and going...
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2013, 02:24 PM
BTW, down ballot Republicans (many, if not most conservative Tea Party recruits) won two-thirds of the elections in Virginia ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

name them
name them Originally Posted by CJ7
here are their names.

http://electionresults.virginia.gov/...pe=HOD&map=CTY
didn't think he could name them... Cut and paste fool.

You're willing to be buried in ridicule for a cause you can't define.

what a fucking rube. You must be the smartest guy in your bunkhouse, Twirlyword!
53% of the vote went against the democrat. Even Chuck Todd (no conservative he) said that the democrats must be worried. Good showing for a third party don't you think. In 1856 the Republican party was a third party and they won the 1860 election.