Negative reviews...Ladies, how do you handle them?

I don't believe it's possible to please everyone. I may be perfect for one client and another might not like me at all and that's O.K. I'm happy to refer a client to someone else if he wasn't crazy about me or if he just wants some variety. I have alot of respect for several ladies on this board and really just want the client to be happy. I've heard from several clients that they weren't happy with one provider or another but were afraid to leave a bad review of her because of white knights. We talked about it and most of them came to realize that they really just weren't a good match and that isn't worth a bad review.

If I got a bad review because I misrepresented myself, provided low quality service or something along those lines, then I deserve the bad review. There's always room for improvement and I can take constructive criticism. If it's a matter of personal preference then I might contact the client and offer to find a way to make the man happy. But either way, I wouldn't sweat it.

If the bad review is a downright lie then I would call the client out on it. Not to cause drama but to make other members aware of who they're dealing with. I have far too much in real life to concern myself with to worry about something like that. Besides, I'd rather focus on the positive.
BigPurdy...you sure do darlin', you sure do!

Lana, I am not one to break a massage table and tell! Silly girl! I WILL say that Tony had fun.
Vicky I'm mad and jealous you never got that wild with me, We don't have to break the table let's just make it pop once are twice.
Hobbyfun, don't be jealous darlin'! I will make CERTAIN that you are well taken care of!