what do you like...shaved or not?

I prefer it to be bare, unless you braid it and let me take a momento pic of it.
Ha that's friggin funny what would a braided kitty look like
Ha that's friggin funny what would a braided kitty look like Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

oh god I saw that liquorgood but couldn't bring myself to post it LOL!
Originally Posted by liquorgood
Rofl...now there are some reins to tug on...
Lol...ha.ha...lol that's funny...almost looks real
Dreds are so passe.
Bare is definitely my preference, but a little landing strip is pretty hot too.
Bare is my fav, but as long as its trimmed and not a wild bush, I'm good
Never been fond of cutting through a jungle, but I like a little vegetation!
(I personally like to keep my kitty nice and shaved but I have been thinking about shaving my hair into a cute shape!!)
IMHO i personally would think it was very sexy and hot for a girl to maybe shave a cute little heart above her kitty as sugested by Taboo Tanner quoted above to shave hers in a cute shape
Setty prefers his pussy like his pussy.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
I dont like the shaved pussy all the time...it looks nice but I cant lie I prefer hair on the snatch it lets me know Im with a GROWN WOMAN IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.. stubble is ugly and yes can be a real turn off but hell what does the little head say.......... oh He says he dosent care he likes it all as long as he CUMS lol
Bare. I don't like body hair at all except what's on my head. Originally Posted by Shayla
Agreed... I love seeing a lady without any hair below the eyebrows.
I think it looks best with a little hair. A landing strip, some design, I think of it as artwork. Bald is nice because I do like to see it. Hairy doesn't bother me. Visually, it's less exciting, but sexually it doesn't slow me down.