Barebackers Run amok in Austin and SA

• Toyz
  • 07-12-2015, 07:09 PM
I think the analogy, while generally excellent, might be improved by using an extremely obese fellow robbing the bank — or holding a ripoff fundraiser — rather than a tall nondescript fellow.

Except in this particular case he's more likely to be a runt with a mullet. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

WTF you guys talking about?

is'nt outing providers like this a forbidden topic? or against the rules? regardless any woman who charges over 300 for one hour is sure to bb cuz that kind of price must have a incentive
WTF you guys talking about?

Originally Posted by Toyz
I think that's his oldest boy — the smaller of the two. A regular chunk off the old block.
Its the rapey guys in that bbfs group you all should be worried about. The ones that think its cute to force bb, coerce, manipulate or worse.... the prey on the weak, new girls etc. Yeah, we see ya.

Exchanging tactics on how to bb girls any way they can.

Jesus for those concerned about some of these ladies.. just use common sense and wrap it up.

The rest of this is just noise, imo.
  • Toyz
  • 07-13-2015, 11:44 AM
is'nt outing providers like this a forbidden topic? or against the rules? regardless any woman who charges over 300 for one hour is sure to bb cuz that kind of price must have a incentive Originally Posted by Raikage
Its a continuing (& boring) mission to target specific Hoogars & belittle them. Same old song & dance as always.

The issue is BB'ing is NOT against forum rules, its just frowned upon.by most. But its a polarizing topic that can bring attention to the OP & conversely potentially harm the business of the women "attacked".

Those are the two reasons why he does it...

You may recognize these two well known barebackers from eccie. Although they probably need to actually GO bareback for awhile.

Yeah barebacking is not outting so don't see correlation there?
I see the banned in several threads now. You guys really need to plan ahead more. make fake handles.. BEFORE you get banned! frikken amateurs.

You may recognize these two well known barebackers from eccie. Although they probably need to actually GO bareback for awhile.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Bareback? Mo' laik Brokeback.
Its the rapey guys in that bbfs group you all should be worried about. The ones that think its cute to force bb, coerce, manipulate or worse.... the prey on the weak, new girls etc. Yeah, we see ya.

Exchanging tactics on how to bb girls any way they can.

Jesus for those concerned about some of these ladies.. just use common sense and wrap it up.

The rest of this is just noise, imo. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
+1
This must be why is so quiet everywhere Lol I thought it was unnatural for me to be coming to town and nobody say anything LMAFO
I love BBFS in any city, but in Austin and San Antonio especially. Ladies with a similar interest, send a private message. I am a cool, friendly, fun guy who is clean.
I love BBFS in any city, but in Austin and San Antonio especially. Ladies with a similar interest, send a private message. I am a cool, friendly, fun guy who is clean.
Cut the BS, cuminhishair. Recommend me some young, pretty ladies who wont get mad when I "forget" to pull out.
Cut the BS, cuminhishair. Recommend me some young, pretty ladies who wont get mad when I "forget" to pull out. Originally Posted by George N Powell

you fake posters make this way too easy. 50/50 on this is RR or that other guy i never remember. 100% its a whispy harem member.

just sayin