Long day for Obama

The main thing about Zanzibar that comes to mind is that it is a place that Cathy has been. Unlike Patty who has only seen the sights a girl can see from Brooklyn Heights. And that the girls are a crazy pair as well as being cousins. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
LMAO!

You can lose your mind, when cousins are two of a kind!
This once again proves that here is NOTHING this President can do that will compel his apologist-followers back away from the "Obamatron".

It is bad enough that he has contempt for the Law, but to pull off an assinine stunt like this on top of it......??

Good grief. Aren't they the least bit ashamed? Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're a fucking fool.

What would you have done, Jackie? I'm pretty sure it would get you bitched at from YOU!
I thought Obama was going to close Gitmo.....uh what happened with that promise...... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
One of his crazy czars said " no you dumbass don't do that" and Obama said " Oh ok then". Then he just came up with a seemingly logical reason why he couldn't go through with it. It's just back room deals we'll never truly understand that's how things are done. He also said he would bring all the troops home from the Middle East 16 months after he was in office, yeah right.

Jim
Let's just get him home. Address whatever needs to be addressed later.
My only real retort to all this silliness I'm reading as I start posting in the political forum is you lost the election to Obama not once but twice so get over it already. He's on his way out and in all honesty attacking him at this stage is futile as there's nothing you can do that will stop Hillary Clinton from winning the White House. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Oh no fuck you buddy. Don't put that crock of shit on anybody that they lost the election to Obama. Republicans can say the same thing when Bush won not once but twice to a Democrat. Besides I'll be the first to say Bush was a silly ass president and didn't do really anything beneficial for this country and Obama is no better. You Liberals are totally out of your minds. Every time Obama gets stuck in the mud you want to blame Bush for it. Start blaming the idiot you voted for. Since 90% of the voters in this country are brain dead liberals we'll probably get another liberal president and every time he or she gets stuck in the mud you screw balls will still want to blame Bush for it. You people are unaccountable little morons.

Jim
By many accounts, this guy is a deserter.

I hope the Army now finds out what really happenned, and if he did indeed go AWOL and desert, throw his ass in Levenworth.

Could we all agree on this? Originally Posted by Jackie S

No we can't agree on this. If Bergdahl is a turncoat then Obama just gave up five very important terrorist leaders for him. The infallible one can't have made a major blunder (besides a strategic mistake) so their going to have to massage the truth...again and come up with an alternative explanation that vindicates their master.
They traded one prisoner.

How many US servicemen are held by the Afghanis?

How many Russian POWs were returned to Russia after they left?

I don't think we'll see a large increase in American POWs held in Afghanistan. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You can't answer your own question? You're not a very good lawyer. You do realize that if just one more soldier is taken prisoner then that is a 100% increase? Are you ready for that?

FYI, according to the UK Guardian, Russia is still looking for about 265 missing soldiers from their invasion of Afghanistan. How many did the Afghans give back....how many did the Russians give back. Comparing the US to either Russia or Afghanistan is insulting and preposterous.
I'm not going to try and speak for or condemn everybody else. And I don't care what everybody else says.

If after a thorough investigation and trial it is found that he is guilty of a crime, he should serve whatever sentence the offence merits. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You're talking about Obama right?
You can't answer your own question? You're not a very good lawyer. You do realize that if just one more soldier is taken prisoner then that is a 100% increase? Are you ready for that?

FYI, according to the UK Guardian, Russia is still looking for about 265 missing soldiers from their invasion of Afghanistan. How many did the Afghans give back....how many did the Russians give back. Comparing the US to either Russia or Afghanistan is insulting and preposterous. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sweeping generalizations do not make a cogent argument. Getting the soldier back at the point of a gun would find no argument here. Capturing Bin Laden would have been hailed as a very great victory though he would probably fuck up the incarceration prior to execution. Threatening sanctions on Mexico unless they toe the line on our marine's human rights would be welcome. Mexico is compliant with basic human rights in general Actually carrying out the sanctions would be a surprise but getting our marine back short of paying ransom (see Barbary Pirates and Thomas Jefferson) would be great. Trade sanctions for getting our marine released? The off duty marine that crossed the border with a firearm in violation of Mexican law? That was arrested in Mexico? He's going to do some time. It might be as low as time served but he is in clear violation of Mexican laws. You would make their country suffer because a US service man tried to take firearm(s)? Of course you would.
If this US Marine committed a crime in Mexico, IMHO, he will face the consequences of his action with honor. You know, show personal responsibility, admit you actions, sweat it out and leave.
Once again Tampon you've let your alligator mouth override your canary ass.

Aren't you one of the pea brains who criticized Bush for not finding Bin Laden. Isn't that the same as not finding one American (who wants to escape) in almost six years? You hypocritical piece of shit!

Welcome Home 1st Sergeant Bergdahl Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is Sgt. Bergdahl (E5)
You can't answer your own question? Questions are generally asked 2 main times. To learn and to test others. It looks like you use to test others because you have the answers written down. I'll learn from even people such as yourself. I learn from the myriad of mistakes you make so I don't have to make your mistakes. You're not a very good lawyer. You on the other hand are an excellent moron. I have told my profession many times. And it sure isn't law. You do realize that if just one more soldier is taken prisoner then that is a 100% increase? Are you ready for that? The statistics mean nothing at this scale. And you're drooling at the thought of that statistic in your chart.

FYI, according to the UK Guardian, Russia is still looking for about 265 missing soldiers from their invasion of Afghanistan. How many did the Afghans give back....how many did the Russians give back. Comparing the US to either Russia or Afghanistan is insulting and preposterous. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're talking about Obama right? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here is your trophy for the cutest stupid joke. You won again!
No we can't agree on this. If Bergdahl is a turncoat then Obama just gave up five very important terrorist leaders for him. The infallible one can't have made a major blunder (besides a strategic mistake) so their going to have to massage the truth...again and come up with an alternative explanation that vindicates their master. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You will only believe what you believe now. In your fucked up mind you need this soldier to be a deserter for your version. The version that Obama looses/fucks up etc. 1 hour before the rest of the country looses, you'll be fine with that.
One of his crazy czars said " no you dumbass don't do that" and Obama said " Oh ok then".
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Even Democrats were pleading with him not to sign the EO to close Gitmo shortly after he assumed the Presidency because it was unworkable. He didn't listen then even though Obama famously said it would be closed in one year. The guy is an absolute idiot.

Let's just get him home. Address whatever needs to be addressed later. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't have a problem "getting him home." I do have a problem swapping 5 top level Taliban commanders who will re-engage activities to kill Americans for what appears to be a deserter.

You will only believe what you believe now. In your fucked up mind you need this soldier to be a deserter for your version. The version that Obama looses/fucks up etc. 1 hour before the rest of the country looses, you'll be fine with that. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So when the facts become unfavorable defend Obama and circle the wagons and attack the people asking the tough questions?

This morning Carney wouldn't answer questions around whether this guy was a deserter and how his physical condition was. Of course, CNN wouldn't press the issue.
Will be interesting to see if the five are still alive at the end of the year.
It is Sgt. Bergdahl (E5) Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

I guess you'll have to blame CNN because their graphic had him listed as Flight 1st Sergeant 370. They must be confused but I am the first to welcome him home by name on this site. Now you have to ask yourselves, was it worth it. Will it be worth the other lives that will surely be lost when these five rejoin the Taliban (Al Queada). Obama made a poor choice and probably broke the law.
You will only believe what you believe now. In your fucked up mind you need this soldier to be a deserter for your version. The version that Obama looses/fucks up etc. 1 hour before the rest of the country looses, you'll be fine with that. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Where did I say he was a deserter? I didn't but you did. This is in your "fucked up" mind Munchie.

As far as asking questions, I see you still don't have an answer which means you were operating in the dark. I gave you a little light and I didn't get a thank you.