Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Praying High School Football Coach

Back at you, tovarich.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i never did like Twinkies, Jack

hi simple jack!

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide
Thanks, TWinKie!

Reaching deep into your sack of woe for that one. We know to whom you’re referring, and it isn’t me.

Hope he RTMs you, Fluffy. Or at least drools in your honor. But I think that outcome is iffy…

Thanks for the entertainment. I’m sure the staff is having a ball wading through the many emails you’ve sent them.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Thanks, TWinKie!

Reaching deep into your sack of woe for that one. We know to whom you’re referring, and it isn’t me.

Hope he RTMs you also, Fluffy. Or at least drools in your honor. But I think that outcome is iffy…

Thanks for the entertainment. I’m sure the staff is having a ball wading through the many emails you’ve sent them.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

fify

Amen
Unlike Waco, I don’t think the drooler In question knows where TWK’s triangle is.
Wanna bet?

And, as it turned out, Gorsuch’s opinion was … drum roll … A LIE.

https://apple.news/AOG5wpV2oS7WSr3gwV6h0dw

A Supreme Court made in Trump’s image.

His three stooges will not serve long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unlike Waco, I don’t think the drooler In question knows where TWK’s triangle is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
YEP
YR is a twinkie! all very mushy!
Well, bet bitch.

YEP Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks, TWinKie!

Hope he RTMs you, Fluffy. Or at least drools in your honor. But I think that outcome is iffy…

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yes, it is.

fify

Amen Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

bahahahahaaaa

Unlike Waco, I don’t think the drooler In question knows where TWK’s triangle is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you rtm so

bahahahahaaa