New poll numbers for Biden

The really really good news is that Biden could still beat (anybody but) trumpy by record numbers. The biggest loser in history

Dah
The really really good news is that Biden could still beat (anybody but) trumpy by record numbers. The biggest loser in history

Dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re Biden

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/35069

You can’t even spell “duh” correctly
where are the biden whores to defend joey the shithead prez? where are they hiding? where is some brave bidentard to extol the great accomplishments of his failed presidency?

2 million ILLEGALS flooding into the US, being given tax dollars and phones.

destroyed the energy sector in the name of woke climate change.

ending title 42. 5 MILLION wretches coming in the next year.

rampant inflation.

no one defends biden. they just pull a vitalessman and rant about Trump.

bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Biden might not finish his first term. After the Midterms he'll be impeached and his stupid son will be convicted. This administration is in a tail spin.
... And Donald J. Trump is STILL the odds-on FAVOURITE
to Win again in 2024.

### Salty
how charismatic is Obama when he's sucking cock and getting his chin slapped with a sac of balls?

BAAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You’re probably the most qualified to answer that question, having been in that position numerous times right here in the PF.
As always, using a single poll to assess Biden's approval rating is wrong. A YouGov poll taken at the same time as the Quinnipiac poll has Biden's approval rating at 44% with 48% disapproving.

When you take into account ALL polls done on the subject, Biden is at 41.5% approval rate. Certainly not good but Trump's approval rating when he left office was at 38.6%.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
They live in Fantasyland.
They live in Fantasyland. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As I pointed out several times prior to the 2020 election, a POTUS running for re-election never lost when he had a positive approval rating and a POTUS running for re-election never won when he had a negative approval rating. 100% accurate.
As always, using a single poll to assess Biden's approval rating is wrong. A YouGov poll taken at the same time as the Quinnipiac poll has Biden's approval rating at 44% with 48% disapproving.

When you take into account ALL polls done on the subject, Biden is at 41.5% approval rate. Certainly not good but Trump's approval rating when he left office was at 38.6%.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hahaha, When Trump left office his approval was 38%, You don't think Biden's approval will drop another 3 percentage points before 2024? I am willing to bet Pay Back is going to be a Bitch.
Trump will have you tearing down schools and burning books if that doesn’t happen.
Trump will have you tearing down schools and burning books if that doesn’t happen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really? I would like to know who got you this screwed up. Trump's low approval rating may have been low because, he was arrogant, they didn't like his hair, he wanted to protect our borders ect. Biden's approval rating is low and will continue to fall because he is stupid. Unfortunately most Americans have become stupid as well trying to prop this loser up.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 08:59 AM
where are the biden whores to defend joey the shithead prez? where are they hiding? where is some brave bidentard to extol the great accomplishments of his failed presidency?

2 million ILLEGALS flooding into the US, being given tax dollars and phones.

destroyed the energy sector in the name of woke climate change.

ending title 42. 5 MILLION wretches coming in the next year.

rampant inflation.

no one defends biden. they just pull a vitalessman and rant about Trump.

bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can defend his stock market record

....and he does have really low unemployment numbers.

Something you used to sing about all the time with Trump!

But I'm not in the business of defending President.
I can defend his stock market record

....and he does have really low unemployment numbers.

Something you used to sing about all the time with Trump!

But I'm not in the business of defending President. Originally Posted by WTF

nice fail professor poofter.

Biden's unemployment numbers are low because companies are opening up again post covid. Trump achieved record low unemployment before covid in a normal economy both in the US and the world.

like Obama, Biden and the dems threw money at the problem and made the problem worse. brilliant!

the market is down lately. that's probably the only thing Biden can blame on Putin and be right.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 09:21 AM
Market ain't down for me!

What was that you used to post?

Thanks Lord Trump!?

And next time you wail about the greatness of Donnie. Please remember all he dis was keep the same trajectory that the administration before him was on.