What White America Doesn't Want to Know

Please, tell me when was the last time that being white didn't work out in your favor? I'd love to hear it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Simple.. Growing up WHITE in Hawaii. Talk about police harassment for just "driving while white".

As for you being Hispanic.. BIG F'ING DEAL. So.. Rubio and Cruz grew up Hispanic.. should we lump you all together?
Simple.. Growing up WHITE in Hawaii. Talk about police harassment for just "driving while white".

As for you being Hispanic.. BIG F'ING DEAL. So.. Rubio and Cruz grew up Hispanic.. should we lump you all together? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You're clueless.
You're clueless. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wow.. so I'm just channeling YOU?
Patronization is all in how you approach something. You understand blacks perfectly? So you understand what it's like to have an inherent bias built into the fabric of the very social system that you're forced to live under? Originally Posted by WombRaider
What exactly is your reason for posting this thread? Everyone is aware of racism and the racial bias blacks have endured. We can't talk about race forever. So what's the turning point?

Jim
I'm sure it will get shit on, as any reasoned approach does. But it's not wrong. When they see violence perpetrated as a response to injustice, they ruminate on why. Never once thinking about what it would be like to be in a similar situation.

http://www.alternet.org/white-americ...t-want-know-it Originally Posted by WombRaider
"What White America Doesn't want to know"

You're right. I don't want to know because I'm all stocked up on bullshit and delusions at the moment.

I clicked your link. I got about halfway through it before I threw up in my mouth a little. Jesus, talk about an orgy of self flagellation. I refuse to wear sackcloth and ashes for the sins of our nation's great-great grandparents. Enough already.

Here is Baltimore summed up:

A black man is murdered by a black police officer.
Black citizens riot, while their black mayor gives them "space to destroy"
The black chief of police conducts a thorough investigation/
The black prosecutor files charges so the animals will go back holding their hands out at feeding time like always.
Then the black Attorney General steps in to investigate possible racism of a police department that is 43% black, under the auspices of "civil rights violation", while the black President tells us this is all due to racism.
"What White America Doesn't want to know"

You're right. I don't want to know because I'm all stocked up on bullshit and delusions at the moment.

I clicked your link. I got about halfway through it before I threw up in my mouth a little. Jesus, talk about an orgy of self flagellation. I refuse to wear sackcloth and ashes for the sins of our nation's great-great grandparents. Enough already.

Here is Baltimore summed up:

A black man is murdered by a black police officer.
Black citizens riot, while their black mayor gives them "space to destroy"
The black chief of police conducts a thorough investigation/
The black prosecutor files charges so the animals will go back holding their hands out at feeding time like always.
Then the black Attorney General steps in to investigate possible racism of a police department that is 43% black, under the auspices of "civil rights violation", while the black President tells us this is all due to racism. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
So, by your logic, racism is over. Nothing to see here, go on home everybody. You've completely ignored the path that led to places like Baltimore. You ignore the inherently biased system we live in.
What exactly is your reason for posting this thread? Everyone is aware of racism and the racial bias blacks have endured. We can't talk about race forever. So what's the turning point?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You tell me.
You tell me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't throw this back on me. This your thread, and nobody got what the big important message was. Everyone is clueless, remember.

Jim
So, by your logic, racism is over. Nothing to see here, go on home everybody. You've completely ignored the path that led to places like Baltimore. You ignore the inherently biased system we live in. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hey Assup! You need to step up your game. WormRaper is mounting a serious challenge to your title of "Dipshit of the Year". The next poll is going to be much closer!
Hey Assup! You need to step up your game. WormRaper is mounting a serious challenge to your title of "Dipshit of the Year". The next poll is going to be much closer! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep on harfing, you idealistic turd. It's easy as shit to stand around and bitch and moan about how shit should be. Much harder when you have to put it into practice. Bitch Tits!
Don't throw this back on me. This your thread, and nobody got what the big important message was. Everyone is clueless, remember.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm not throwing anything back on you. I'm simply asking for an opinion on the matter. Or is this not a discussion forum? People like IB and LustyTard and LexusNexus really ruin any chance of having a reasoned discussion on here.
  • DSK
  • 05-13-2015, 01:49 AM
I didn't get that at all. I think she gave a real talk about race in this country. And understandably, that would make white people uncomfortable. That's the problem with race. One of them, anyway. White people are either uncomfortable talking about it or they talk about it in such a way as to not understand it. There's not much middle ground. Any time a black woman speaks her mind, she's labeled 'angry'.

I guess you missed the part where she said that despite all those hurdles, they were not an excuse to lose hope. White people get a chance to tell it like it is. When black people do it, they're labeled as 'poverty pimps'. If you feel like she was saying that white people had something to do with this, perhaps it's because they do. To completely ignore the part that white america played or plays in racism, is to dishonor the fight of so many.

I know the conversation white america has. Being a minority, but not necessarily looking like one, I float between worlds. I see both sides. White people think that minorities should just shut up and quit talking about the struggle. And maybe they would, if it didn't still happen every fucking day. You want to act like it's over. And it's not. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you look white, you look like part of the problem.
  • DSK
  • 05-13-2015, 01:56 AM
If you were on here more, you'd know I'm Hispanic, not black. But here you go putting words in my mouth again, just like you always do. Please, tell me when was the last time that being white didn't work out in your favor? I'd love to hear it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Affirmative Action
I'm sure it will get shit on, as any reasoned approach does. But it's not wrong. When they see violence perpetrated as a response to injustice, they ruminate on why. Never once thinking about what it would be like to be in a similar situation.

http://www.alternet.org/white-americ...t-want-know-it Originally Posted by WombRaider
There is an old axiom that still holds true, quite befitting to the situation at hand.

"We are the company we keep". When we hang with trash, we become trash, we are treated like trash. Lets face it, the company we keep reflects our personality.

Sick and tired of hearing about this trash that DOES NOT wish to pick their pants up off the floor and become men and women with whom their peers can look up to and work together to be a viable source of "community".
Hey Assup! You need to step up your game. WormRaper is mounting a serious challenge to your title of "Dipshit of the Year". The next poll is going to be much closer! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've suspected that's the reason for WombatRaper's existence on this board for a couple of months.