TRUMP SHOT IN BUTLER!

The lefts anger is sub human. Originally Posted by bigguyt
As are the right's values. Fuck trump and everything he represents. This country will never be "great again" until he disappears for good.
Wow....fuckwad
As are the right's values. Fuck trump and everything he represents. This country will never be "great again" until he disappears for good. Originally Posted by tommy156
I would like to hear what the rights values are.
As are the right's values. Fuck trump and everything he represents. This country will never be "great again" until he disappears for good. Originally Posted by tommy156
Can't imagine anyone takes anything you say seriously. No logical rational human being with a IQ over 70 writes something like this. You're out of touch with reality.
The shooter, Matthew Crooks, was a registered Republican in the state of Pennsylvania. Crazy holds no political party or ties. Another black mark to the "legend" of the USA.
Gentlemen let’s stay on the threads topic and stop the insults
I guess WD got his wish granted. “By any means possible”. He says he’s a military vet. How sad and pathetic. History repeats itself. Always. They blew JFKs head off. They shot Reagan and now Trump. An innocent person died, two others in critical condition. It’s time to get this country in order. I think we’re in for a bumpy ride. Buckle up.
Gentlemen let’s stay on the threads topic and stop the insults Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Thanks dr.
And I'm not the topic.
How can anyone think that stopping trumpf by any means possible, meaning voting imprisonment and all ethical means is a call for violence?
No violence occurred yesterday. It's all staged with scapegoats and people that exist only on paper. All the videos and testimony are proof many inconsistencies and errors if in real life. Fake staged event.
What's sad are magas buying into this charade and calling for violence and basically a coup detat.
Everyone by now has seen the the acting of trumpf shaking his fists and yelling like Hitler to the cameras. While his accomplices are not following secret service protocol. Which is secure the prez and remove him immediately. No. They allowed him several photo ops before driving away.
Not secret service protocol with active shooter to allow this.
Fake and a despicable acting job.
... Hmmm.

... So there was NO shooter?
Nobody's dead? ... FAKE blood there on Trump's ear??
All of this just acting??

#### Salty
My advise to logical, sane posters on this thread is to simply ignore certain posters who are only making childish statements to incite others so they can hit the rtm and get some people banned.
Just remember what these guys are trying to do.

As far as the shooting, the secret service did a shitty job of securing the area. That building is only 130 yards away. The area to be secured is 500 to 1000 yards. With the technology today with drones, how they didn't see this guy is inexcusable.
No violence occurred? Tell that to the family of the deceased. Someone died simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you say no violence occurred? Consider yourself lucky that your boy is chomping down on this thread or I'd say what I really feel.

Thanks dr.
And I'm not the topic.
How can anyone think that stopping trumpf by any means possible, meaning voting imprisonment and all ethical means is a call for violence?
No violence occurred yesterday. It's all staged with scapegoats and people that exist only on paper. All the videos and testimony are proof many inconsistencies and errors if in real life. Fake staged event.
What's sad are magas buying into this charade and calling for violence and basically a coup detat. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Biden told donors it’s “time to put Trump in the bullseye”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vswiX81IqhQ