Thinking of changing my name- suggestions?

weird, i was actually thinking of Mork and Mindy as a name just to be absurd, but maybe I saw Mindy and it just popped in there. Mindy Miracle is kind of sweet. better than your current name.

speaking of 80s, surprised no one has taken Prince's early ode to pussy, Soft and Wet.

that would be a killer name I think...damn I really need to be a pimp. must have been from watching Night Shift so much as a kid.
Only kind of sweet? I think it's quaint as shit...makes me wanna bake an apple pie for the neighborhood kids to fuck even.

weird, i was actually thinking of Mork and Mindy as a name just to be absurd, but maybe I saw Mindy and it just popped in there. Mindy Miracle is kind of sweet. better than your current name.

speaking of 80s, surprised no one has taken Prince's early ode to pussy, Soft and Wet.

that would be a killer name I think...damn I really need to be a pimp. must have been from watching Night Shift so much as a kid. Originally Posted by NewWave
You should give Slutty Surplus to whisper's; a while back he said he was gonna start an agency and that name would be perfect for his venture...maybe he'd let you be silent partner? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
i'd like a small slice of the profits, or at least get into his inner circle so I can get some of those cheap strippers. right now that's reserved for the Fudge Pac...i mean Attack Pack.

I think Mindy Miracle will work. But I still think Soft and Wet is so good, someone must have used it already, though Soft and Wet would probably work better as agency name too.

maybe sleep on it for a day in case someone comes up with a better idea.
possibly "lily the love broker"
or perhaps "betty phucter" (say it a few times)
  • Carl
  • 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Now that is a fucking contender. Goddamn Carl, you should donate your jizz to sperm banks around the world to spread your genius seed amognst us mere mortals. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I've tried to give it away for free for decades. I've had very few takers. I guess I'm horrible at marketing.
sexyapril
If you go with Mindy, expect to see the review subject line:

Review: Porkin' Mindy!

• Booth
  • 07-17-2011, 07:56 AM
If you want sweet and upbeat how about Infectious?
NymphoNatalia ????

Hannah, if you select one of the names I have recommended, do I get a BNG???

sixx
Lmfao...yeah...that is exactly what EVERY whore wants to be known for...being Infectious, it's CLEARLY referring to my laugh but I'd hate for their to be any confusion RE: the clean and healthy state of my yum yum.

If you want sweet and upbeat how about Infectious? Originally Posted by Booth
How about something classy? Mindy Miracle is OK, but kind of odd. How about Amanda Aimes? Or Rachel Daniels? Mindy Manchester?
No. (hahaha, man you shoulda seen the reply I wrote at first but then deleted because I'm trying to stop sounding like such a bitch).

NymphoNatalia ????

Hannah, if you select one of the names I have recommended, do I get a BNG???

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Perfect because I'm ok but kind of odd so it's TRUTH IN ADVERTISING. lol. Mindy Manchester isn't bad but it implies I have English connections or something.

Mindy Miracle it is.

How about something classy? Mindy Miracle is OK, but kind of odd. How about Amanda Aimes? Or Rachel Daniels? Mindy Manchester? Originally Posted by armydude

If you go with Mindy, expect to see the review subject line:

Review: Porkin' Mindy!

Originally Posted by melessqr
  • Carl
  • 07-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Mindy Miracle? Well, show us your tits. Would that qualify as a miracle?