The thing I admire the most about the ladies in the community is

Everyone huh? Why have none ever stepped forward to agree with you? Guess what YOU ARE ALONE,nobody agrees with you,inquiring minds do not want to know! So why repeat the same crap over and over again?
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Guess what YOU ARE ALONE,nobody agrees with you,inquiring minds do not want to know! So why repeat the same crap over and over again? Originally Posted by rocketride
That happens when people beat around the bush. If you have evidence to back up your assumptions lets hear them. Ball in your court RR, Homer13, Whispers. Anything?
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 06:29 PM
No one ever doubted his talent just didn't like how when you went to see Maya that your licence plate was took down and your session was video taped and then you started getting unsolicited texts. Then the RBB site with guy info and pics etc... Originally Posted by homer13
It's statements like these that bother me. I have seen Maya many many times with 0 issues, she has nothing but stellar reviews on here and when you group people together and make assumptions u affect innocent people. If there is any truth to this I will be your #1 advocate but so for, you have NOT produced anything to back up your claims.
Sorry Mr.WK we will not be outing girls for your amusement.
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
OUTING, how so? I rest my case...again all you have are assumptions with no evidence. When it gets hot in the kitchen you change the subject and play dumb. I am starting to notice the pattern.
Well dense one,the naming of girls outed by Marco would sully their names as most on these boards want nothing to do with girls associated with him. I understand st**oids cause your testicles to shrink,had no idea it has the same effect on other organs,
ie The Brain.
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Well dense one,the naming of girls outed by Marco would sully their names as most on these boards want nothing to do with girls associated with him. Originally Posted by rocketride
Dense one? Well wise one, stop making assumptions and explain why? You won't because you CANT! If there were any real proof of any of this (I mean ANY) wouldn't someone have produced it?

This board is an information exchange so exchange what you have...

PS, save your insults, they do NOT affect me one bit. I can name call too but, then again I am a gentleman and I don't make assumptions with out proof or the ability to back them up.
Open your mind,the explination is there! I know lots of guys on here,none want to see anyone associated with Marco. I have a few I no longer see do to this! If you want to go ahead,maybe he has a special suck up discount!
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Open you mind,the explination is there! Originally Posted by rocketride
That is all you have? Just as I thought a bunch of bullshit that you can't back up.
We really need a Jack Off emoticon!
We really need a Jack Off emoticon! Originally Posted by rocketride
A while back I was chatting with Tori and she was apologizing for 202, said she felt embarrassed and how quick he was to get huffy and said he's really just a little teddy bear ( I would say big but the guys only about 5ft tall). She said he likes her to dominate him and wear her strap on and go to town (I'm guessing like the boys did back in school). EBR was telling me that Marco video tapes session not only to BM but because he like guys to. I'd bet while 202 was getting strap on play by one of Marco's girls Marco liked what he saw and a "friendship" soon developed.
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 01:13 PM
I am not sure if anyone will pick up the irony here. Since the trolls have NOT been able to producing anything to back up their claims. I went back and complied what everyone one was fussing about. There was NEVER any account of Marco outing anyone. What he proposed and did for a little while was make a database available so that girls may look up eccie boardnames that included a general description and read feedback.

I would say big but the guys only about 5ft tall) Originally Posted by homer13
A description, similar homer to the one you just published of 202 just above. If this is considered OUTING? then hommie, you are just as GUILTY too!

EBR was telling me that Marco video tapes session not only to BM but because he like guys to. Originally Posted by homer13
Sooo you are EBR's sidekick too, now this makes a lot more sense why you have such beef with Marco. Did EBR tell you that Marco took away his 6yr relationship with Neko too? Did he mention all the girls Neko would bring home to Marco for threesomes but when she decided to bring a dude in the mix he left her? Prob not, If you have doubts about Marco sexulality you might want to give Neko a call or as the many girls that once worked at MINT instead of making assumptions you can't back up.

How do I know all of this? Let's just say I partied with Marco and Neko back in the day. Not many of you know this but they were together for over 4yrs I was there and saw Marco transform her business, I saw all the jealousy when her girls wanted to work at MINT as opposed to what she offered. I've been friends with both of them over the years. Neko always accused Marco of fucking all of the girls (which I don't doubt) so they had a rocky relationship to say the least.

The truth comes out homer13, your lies all make sense now And prob been fueled by EBR bitterness about losing Neko. At one point I was a bit jealous of Marco myself but, whatever.

And to make things worse, EBR reconnected with her after the 4yr break up, when Marco found out, he run EBR off again. As far as I know, EBR never tapped that ass again.

I have to ask you, Are you EBR hiding behind (pun intended) homer13? Makes you wonder...
Doubt seriously that fruit Marco could run off anyone,might be able to bully women,most of us would never be that easy!
Just a question for the MODS is this allowed? I think he's allowed to post his own RW info,but I doubt that Neko or East Bay Ray have given their permission. I'll PM them and ask for clarification. Posting real world information? Looks like you guys are gonna be editing a lot from now on!

Sooo you are EBR's sidekick too, now this makes a lot more sense why you have such beef with Marco. Did EBR tell you that Marco took away his 6yr relationship with Neko too? Did he mention all the girls Neko would bring home to Marco for threesomes but when she decided to bring a dude in the mix he left her? Prob not, If you have doubts about Marco sexulality you might want to give Neko a call or as the many girls that once worked at MINT instead of making assumptions you can't back up.

How do I know all of this? Let's just say I partied with Marco and Neko back in the day. Not many of you know this but they were together for over 4yrs I was there and saw Marco transform her business, I saw all the jealousy when her girls wanted to work at MINT as opposed to what she offered. I've been friends with both of them over the years. Neko always accused Marco of fucking all of the girls (which I don't doubt) so they had a rocky relationship to say the least.

The truth comes out homer13, your lies all make sense now And prob been fueled by EBR bitterness about losing Neko. At one point I was a bit jealous of Marco myself but, whatever.

And to make things worse, EBR reconnected with her after the 4yr break up, when Marco found out, he run EBR off again. As far as I know, EBR never tapped that ass again.

I have to ask you, Are you EBR hiding behind (pun intended) homer13? Makes you wonder... Originally Posted by kSoze
  • kSoze
  • 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Don't take my word for it, If you have you doubts, ask EBR why he is no longer with Neko.