Wildest fantasties

Thats your providers job to fulfill any fantasy you so desire...just have to find the right ones.. they do exist...lol

Sixx thats easy next time after your session.. make sure she sees you lay your Daisy Air Gun and Sheriff Badge on the night stand..(jk)....lol

My provider wildest fantasy is that after the session, the gal gives me my money back and pays me! Originally Posted by sixxbach
OK, here is one I’ve toyed with for a long time.

A game.

Two submissive women and me. They bid for the scenarios I present.
And it continues to completion. Originally Posted by EJunkie
i like that idea. so, they bid activities they will engage in with you and do not bid money?

but, in my mind, if it's achievable, then it's not so much a fantasy as it is a wish or a dream.

from dictionary.com - bolded what i think is the distinguish parts of each one.
fan·ta·sy

[fan-tuh-see, -zee] noun, plural -sies, verb, -sied, -sy·ing.
–noun * imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

* the forming of mental images, especially wondrous or strange fancies; imaginative conceptualizing.

* a mental image, especially when unreal or fantastic; vision: a nightmare fantasy.

* Psychology . an imagined or conjured up sequence fulfilling a psychological need; daydream.
* a hallucination.

* a supposition based on no solid foundation; visionary idea; illusion: dreams of Utopias and similar fantasies.

* caprice; whim.

* an ingenious or fanciful thought, design, or invention.

* Also, fantasia. Literature . an imaginative or fanciful work, especially one dealing with supernatural or unnatural events or characters: The stories of Poe are fantasies of horror.

wish

[wish]
–verb (used with object)
* to want; desire; long for (usually followed by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
* to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.

* to entertain wishes, favorably or otherwise, for: to wish someone well; to wish someone ill.
*to bid, as in greeting or leave-taking: to wish someone a good morning.

* to request or charge:I wish him to come. [thats a good use!!!! -pmd]

dream

[dreem]noun, verb, dreamed or dreamt, dream·ing, adjective
–noun
* a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.

* the sleeping state in which this occurs.

* an object seen in a dream.

* an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.

* a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.

* an aspiration; goal; aim: A trip to europe is his dream.

* a wild or vain fancy.

* something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
Two or three girls and me on a crewed motor yacht in the Caribbean for a couple of weeks.
i like that idea. so, they bid activities they will engage in with you and do not bid money?

but, in my mind, if it's achievable, then it's not so much a fantasy as it is a wish or a dream.

from dictionary.com - bolded what i think is the distinguish parts of each one.
fan·ta·sy

[fan-tuh-see, -zee] noun, plural -sies, verb, -sied, -sy·ing.
–noun * imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

* the forming of mental images, especially wondrous or strange fancies; imaginative conceptualizing.

* a mental image, especially when unreal or fantastic; vision: a nightmare fantasy.

* Psychology . an imagined or conjured up sequence fulfilling a psychological need; daydream.
* a hallucination.

* a supposition based on no solid foundation; visionary idea; illusion: dreams of Utopias and similar fantasies.

* caprice; whim.

* an ingenious or fanciful thought, design, or invention.

* Also, fantasia. Literature . an imaginative or fanciful work, especially one dealing with supernatural or unnatural events or characters: The stories of Poe are fantasies of horror.

wish

[wish]
–verb (used with object)
* to want; desire; long for (usually followed by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
* to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.

* to entertain wishes, favorably or otherwise, for: to wish someone well; to wish someone ill.
*to bid, as in greeting or leave-taking: to wish someone a good morning.

* to request or charge:I wish him to come. [thats a good use!!!! -pmd]

dream

[dreem]noun, verb, dreamed or dreamt, dream·ing, adjective
–noun
* a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.

* the sleeping state in which this occurs.

* an object seen in a dream.

* an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.

* a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.

* an aspiration; goal; aim: A trip to europe is his dream.

* a wild or vain fancy.

* something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes they would bid activities not money. It would take a lot of set up to make happen.