NPOA

Here's my opinion in that.....

Personally I don't think you can put a price on a human. Unfortunately when a lady puts a price on herself then she opens herself up to everything that comes with that. Things such as, it's "just p***y", "it ain't worth that", "she's fine but she ain't $$$$ fine", ect. ect.. The list goes on and on. Jabs like that reduce a person's self esteem each time it happens. People say things such as "if you're gonna be on an SHMB board then you need to have thicker skin". I think that's crap. We are all worth more than any amount of money on this earth.

If there is a lady out there I want to see and whatever she has chosen she is worth then I will gladly pay it if I can. There was a time that I thought things such as "NPOA is worth" but my way of thinking has changed.

Wonder what the ladies would have to say about "No amount of money is worth".... lol.

Personally I don't think you can put a price on a human. Unfortunately when a lady puts a price on herself then she opens herself up to everything that comes with that. Things such as, it's "just p***y", "it ain't worth that", "she's fine but she ain't $$$$ fine", ect. ect.. The list goes on and on. Jabs like that reduce a person's self esteem each time it happens. People say things such as "if you're gonna be on an SHMB board then you need to have thicker skin". I think that's crap. We are all worth more than any amount of money on this earth.

If there is a lady out there I want to see and whatever she has chosen she is worth then I will gladly pay it if I can. There was a time that I thought things such as "NPOA is worth" but my way of thinking has changed.

Wonder what the ladies would have to say about "No amount of money is worth".... lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, You just scored major points
Wasn't about points sweetheart....
Wasn't about points sweetheart.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
... I know

.. you know you want that discount.. lmao!
will be closing account soon... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
???? WTF ???? Say it ain't so ????

EA, No amount of money is worth.. having to kiss a guy with bad hygiene and pinky penis.
Please close.
Lol....

Check your email girl
Close? WTH, it was just gettin good...
Awww.. I just fell in love with a bunny

Wonder what the ladies would have to say about "No amount of money is worth".... lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
As per request by the OP.