Client Pictures

I am absolutely AMAZED at the number of gentlemen that place their picture in their profile on P411 . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I am absolutely AMAZED at the number of gentlemen that place their picture in their profile on P411 . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

Why is that Jackie?
The women put their pictures in their profiles on P411 and other places. I have nothing to hide and since I have nobody close in my life I do not really care. granted maybe I should but its not big on my agenda. I use my picture there and here. Granted I look different without the long hair, and military uniform.
Because, as you well know Oenghus, the overwhelming majority of people do have more at stake than yourself and frankly, self preservation should be high on their list . . . My choices are calculated risks within the endeavor as a working professional . . . If I were on the other side as a client, I'd probably trend my thinking a lot more like JR, Swarmy and others (Omahan, Starry69, etc.). "Cash or walk" - I "get" it - I understand where they are coming from . . . there is a delicate balance we all walk with references and identity - and, please don't get me wrong, I completely understand your situation in particular, we've spoken at great lengths in the past and I truly can see your side of it too . . . but once things make it into the "ether" that is the Internet, they can seldom if ever be recalled. If things were suddenly different for you tomorrow, it would be my sincere wish for you that your partner was completely "okay" with your past . . . but if you ever doubted that or even if you'd just like to erase certain things, Google is an elephant which rarely forgets (now, I also realize that it is pretty much impossible for Goggle to index P411 profile pages using "no robots" in the meta tag and through the use of .htaccess - I am just using it illustratively, as an example - but your icon is cached by Google here on ECCIE) . . . You know I am fond of you deeply my friend, I think what I am saying is that I take the risk because I've calculated it and really thought it through and frankly, I'm the "commodity" in many senses of the equation (whether we want to admit it or use that word or not, it is true . . .). FOR ME PERSONALLY, if the shoes were reversed, I would staunchly protect my identity (offering to complete vetting with only the absolute most reliable of professionals) and certainly, I'd never put my image out there as has been discussed in this thread . . . I'm not saying that you haven't thought it through yourself, I was just offering that it amazes me sometimes . . . I could go more deeply into a specific situation that landed a gentleman in very hot water by having his photo on his P411 profile (his wife got his login and it was impossible to have any plausible deniability - or say it was his buddy's account that he helped him get, etc. - ANYTHING no matter how IMPLAUSIBLE might have worked because she didn't WANT it to be true - she didn't want it to be his account) but, with his photo staring back at her it was pretty much all over. I think you get the point . . .

Kisses my friend,

- Jackie
Because, as you well know Oenghus, the overwhelming majority of people do have more at stake than yourself and frankly, self preservation should be high on their list . . . My choices are calculated risks within the endeavor as a working professional . . . If I were on the other side as a client, I'd probably trend my thinking a lot more like JR, Swarmy and others. "Cash or walk" - I "get" it - I understand where they are coming from . . . there is a delicate balance we all walk with references and identity - and, please don't get me wrong, I completely understand your situation in particular, we've spoken at great length and I can see your side of it too . . . but once things make it into the "ether" that is the Internet, they can seldom if ever be recalled. If things were suddenly different for you tomorrow, it would be my sincere wish for you that your partner was completely "okay" with your past . . . but if you ever doubted that or even if you'd just like to erase certain things, Google is an elephant which rarely forgets . . . You know I am fond of you deeply my friend, I think what I am saying is that I take the risk because I've calculated it and really thought it through and frankly, I'm the "commodity" in many senses of the equation (whether we want to admit it or use that word or not, it is true . . .). FOR ME PERSONALLY, if the shoes were reversed, I would staunchly protect my identity (offering to complete vetting with only the most reliable of professionals) and certainly, I'd never put my image out there as has been discussed in this thread . . . I'm not saying that you haven't thought it through, I was just offering that it amazes me sometimes . . . I could go more deeply into a specific situation that landed a gentleman in very hot water by having his photo on his P411 profile (his wife got his login and it was impossible to have any plausible deniability - or say it was his buddy's account that he helped him get, etc - ANYTHING however IMPLAUSIBLE might have worked becasue she didn't WANT it to be true - for it to be his) but, with his photo staring back at her it was pretty much all over.

Kisses my friend,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
thanks Jackie check your pm
Replied!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I had a guy text me his dick pic once, not only did I not see him....but, it was a picture he should never send out. Originally Posted by MsElena
Must have been a Congressman!