Are guys getting bolder?

On occasion I've complained about the condom. Some are better feeling than others. Perhaps he wasn't so much asking about BBFS, but more just frustrated with the condom. The right answer might have been to offer another type, if you have them.

If I made such a comment during a session, and the girl made a smart ass remark like yours... the condom would come off, and we'd discuss what the cost was to end the session right then! Originally Posted by 69er
Zoe could have easily done alot more than make those comments The gents involved got off kind of easy imho.

To answer your question Zoe i think the boldness has gone for both providers and hobbiest. Best thing is too just maintain your standards
  • 69er
  • 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Why don't you guys specifically tell her what you want BEFORE you get there...as in after screening? We are hookers, not psychics! I carry Skins and Beyond Seven, and that's all I will use period. No one and I mean NO ONE has ever given a crap what type it was. I must be lucky. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Perhaps that is because both of your choices are quite good. I've had a lady grab a condom in the heat of the moment, and paused to pick something different from her stash. Doing it in a Hazmat suit just doesn't do much for me.
It really surprised me, talking to a couple guys this weekend/today. Being low-volume, I always think I'm very selective on the guys I see. However, I had not just one, but 2 guys attempt bbfs with me.

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off

So - are they just being more hopeful that we may go without protection, or are there more girls offering this?? Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
Some guys will always think with the smaller head...others simply have a death wish. If so they should try to find a way to do it alone and not endanger others.
I don't think anyone truly [U]likes[U] condoms (I certainly don't), but the risks make them necessary. That's just the way it is. The dillwads insisting on bb can't grasp that they aren't endangering only themselves . . . or they can grasp it but are so completely self-absorbed that they don't care about the other people involved.
It really surprised me, talking to a couple guys this weekend/today. Being low-volume, I always think I'm very selective on the guys I see. However, I had not just one, but 2 guys attempt bbfs with me.

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off

So - are they just being more hopeful that we may go without protection, or are there more girls offering this?? Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
I have the same thing happen to me and I feel the exact same way...this job is not worth my life. I also had one guy trying to be slick without any success. I always watch them if they put their hands down there because I have heard of stories and it's sick. I'm a nursing student and I heard of some nasty stuff and have had to seen some in clinicals and pics...no thanks!

Guys the condom is to protect both of us not just me...I promise.

Thanks Zoe Nichole I was just talking to a regular about that. I just don't get it.
But it feels so much nicer without the condom. Especially after the provider picks off all the scabs inside her vagina and it is so wet and slippery.

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!. Did I type that out loud?

That ought to give a few people something to think about!
But it feels so much nicer without the condom. Especially after the provider picks off all the scabs inside her vagina and it is so wet and slippery.

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!. Did I type that out loud?

That ought to give a few people something to think about! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
ha ha ha I love it!!
If you are worried about your cock, bring your own condoms.

I really don't understand how any sane person would want to risk having unprotected sex with someone who has sex for a living. Haven't they seen those public service ads showing how one person has like a bazillion sex partners? Well, maybe a few less than a bazillion.. but still.

It's just fucked up for anyone to even consider doing it... especially if you are married and you might be bringing home a nice "gift" for the wifey. It's one thing to cheat... entirely another thing to cheat and share your gifts.
Fucktards bitching about screening . . . Surely you jest . . . Originally Posted by pyramider

omg, i have lost track of what this post refers to...

but it is the 2nd time you say fucktard in this thread.

I fucking LOVE that word.

THANK YOU.

The hooktard loves the word fucktard!
The hooktard loves the word fucktard! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
you little shit.

now you know I'm gonna have to put that somewhere on my sig line!