Do you guys hate BBW

They sure do by the way they tend to act!!! I've been astonished by how hateful people have shown to be on Eccie... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
You probably have not seen but a small tip of the iceberg as far as how shitty, rude and insulting a handful of the frequent posting members are on this site, some are given much more latitude than others to be an ass, so to a large degree, it is allowed so you have to try to ignore it if/when you can.

Not gonna lie, I'd rather see a bbw who gets into it and blows my mind, versus a smaller gal who acts like a dead fish and acts like she's doing ME a favor. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
True statement, which is one of the many reasons why BBW's (also other providers with the same philosophy) do good business providing because of all the providers here, most of them make you glad you chose them to go see and spend your money on.

Ready for the real talk express?

50-80% of the members here are either married to a bbw or have no problem banging a bbw in the real world. Therefore, the majority of guys equate the utility of a bbw provider to that of a two legged chair. Sure, you have some collectors of two legged chairs out there, but, not many. It's not that they "hate" bbw's, they don't perceive them as a valuable commodity, at least in the hobby arena. My view is a bit different but I'm only one person. I would assume the majority takes on the mindset of my earlier statement. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Another true statement. To add to that, most of the guys on this site are also overweight, some more so than others, and since they are paying, then they want the barbie doll, even if she is a dead fish fuck BCD.

Another way of looking at it is if you would not see her for free in the RW (and that is the assumptive case with most BBW women), then why would you want to pay her on this site?
  • L.A.
  • 06-12-2016, 06:14 AM
You probably have not seen but a small tip of the iceberg as far as how shitty, rude and insulting a handful of the frequent posting members are on this site, some are given much more latitude than others to be an ass, so to a large degree, it is allowed so you have to try to ignore it if/when you can.

Do you just cut and paste this same old tired shit?

True statement, which is one of the many reasons why BBW's (also other providers with the same philosophy) do good business providing because of all the providers here, most of them make you glad you chose them to go see and spend your money on.

Are you now the BBW spokesperson? How do you know what most of "them" think?

Another true statement. To add to that, most of the guys on this site are also overweight, some more so than others, and since they are paying, then they want the barbie doll, even if she is a dead fish fuck BCD.

You now know what physical condition "most" of the guys on this site are in. And you also know what "most" of the guys on ECCIE are looking for. Goddamn you're the all knowing one.

Another way of looking at it is if you would not see her for free in the RW (and that is the assumptive case with most BBW women), then why would you want to pay her on this site?

There are a lot of women in the RW I would not be interested in seeing outside of the hobby for many different reasons. However that does not mean that I wouldn't be interested in a p4p arrangement for whatever reason. This goes beyond BBW or any other descriptive term.
Originally Posted by davidfree986
Small, medium, thick, bbw, various ethnicities, personalities, and the list goes on...there is something for everyone. One of the reasons I like to hobby is to experience some of the diversity that I never knew in my younger days.
Someone said BBW?...
I reviewed a BBW and got lambasted as if it were bad to see her by a few guys and the comments were not only under the review. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1497218

I have seen other BBW ladies for sessions, but did not review because of that very thing.
DouchebagMcFree90210 is the spokesperson for ALL hookers L.A...you better ask somebody. He's an expert on everything, especially how to get rejected or banned in 3 easy steps. Even the girls that do see him (most under false pretenses) regret it later. He's not here to fuck. He is here to whine, annoy, disappoint, write, more whining, dictate, bitch, assume, deceive and whine some more. Did I mention whine??
I love them BBW Katrina is my favorite she is awesome!!!!!!!

When i try to search for BBW posts in eccie this is what I get

"She is no where near a BBW"
"She is thick but not a BBW"
"Sonya has meat but not a BBW"

You get my drift? Why is BBW in a negative light?

Is there a way to search eccie for BBW posts? Originally Posted by StoneCold101
No, but I have to be in the mood.

The only time I go off on a provider that is BBW is when they post 5'3" 135 lbs and I get there and they are 4'11" 285 lbs. Well, not really "go off" but my review is usually not favorable. ;-)
When i try to search for BBW posts in eccie this is what I get

"She is no where near a BBW"
"She is thick but not a BBW"
"Sonya has meat but not a BBW"

You get my drift? Why is BBW in a negative light?

Is there a way to search eccie for BBW posts? Originally Posted by StoneCold101
I don't think it's an issue of the term being used negatively, just used as a descriptor, just like the term "spinner".

I think where most of the negativity comes in is from guys not properly describing the provider in the review. That's when you see guys go after them in the replies for not being honest about their review, and you see some white knights try to suck up in their replies as well. There will be debates/arguments back and forth about if a provider is a bbw or not in some reviews, just as there are arguments at times about whether a provider is a spinner, petite, etc.
I for one, do not hate BBWs. Hell, given the right circumstances, I have no problem having sex with one. Its just not what I am typically looking for in p4p. That said, I have seen a couple of BBWE providers. But, both I had met before hand and had a chance to get to know them. Their personalities won me over, not their bodies. That presents a huge problem as its hard to meet and know someone before deciding on a session or not. One of many reasons I miss the old M&Gs that used to be common. Lots of guys do like BBW's so clearly there is a market for them.

Some of this has been said before but bares repeating.

Providers often don't own who they are. Many do not use current photos or use ones that do not truly depict what they look like. Why? Instead of directing your efforts towards guys who actually like your body type, you trick guys and get bad reviews or comments. Just stupid.

Guys lie in their reviews and comments. . Why? If you are a chubby fuckers, be proud of it. Its your money and you spent it the way you want. Being honest in your review swill either save others money or help guys who like the same thing make better choices.

BBW is NOT BAD or good.. It simply is. If a gal is not over weight but not a spinner its called AVERAGE build. How hard is that?

And BBW Katrina, I had not realized you were so perceptive. You go girl!! And thank you for owning who you are.
I love my BBWs on this board. I wish there were more BBW providers on this board to choose from. I respect everyone's "type".
I for one, do not hate BBWs. Hell, given the right circumstances, I have no problem having sex with one. Its just not what I am typically looking for in p4p. That said, I have seen a couple of BBWE providers. But, both I had met before hand and had a chance to get to know them. Their personalities won me over, not their bodies. That presents a huge problem as its hard to meet and know someone before deciding on a session or not. One of many reasons I miss the old M&Gs that used to be common. Lots of guys do like BBW's so clearly there is a market for them.

Some of this has been said before but bares repeating.

Providers often don't own who they are. Many do not use current photos or use ones that do not truly depict what they look like. Why? Instead of directing your efforts towards guys who actually like your body type, you trick guys and get bad reviews or comments. Just stupid.

Guys lie in their reviews and comments. . Why? If you are a chubby fuckers, be proud of it. Its your money and you spent it the way you want. Being honest in your review swill either save others money or help guys who like the same thing make better choices.

BBW is NOT BAD or good.. It simply is. If a gal is not over weight but not a spinner its called AVERAGE build. How hard is that?

And BBW Katrina, I had not realized you were so perceptive. You go girl!! And thank you for owning who you are. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You took the words from my mouth. That's why I respect providers like BBW Katrina and velvetangel so much, they own who they are!
Not gonna lie, I'd rather see a bbw who gets into it and blows my mind, versus a smaller gal who acts like a dead fish and acts like she's doing ME a favor. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Absolutely agree Mr Redcat. I have had great visits and lousy visits with folks of all sizes. I don't know that size factors into the evaluation? I for sure know that a shitty attitude on a woman, no matter how thin or hot is NOT going to make me happy.

For lack of a better moniker, people use BBW as a point of reference. It's just like saying someone is tall but not quite 6'. "Milfy is very curvy, but not quite BBW."
Originally Posted by milfy2002
+1 ... It's subjective at best !

For lack of a better moniker, people use BBW as a point of reference. It's just like saying someone is tall but not quite 6'. "Milfy is very curvy, but not quite BBW."
Originally Posted by milfy2002
True that !!!!!!!
Someone said BBW?... Originally Posted by xlgirlxoxo

thump.jpg
Attached Images File Type: jpeg joy.jpeg (40.3 KB, 125 views)