Black leaders slam Roe v. Wade ruling

... Crikey! ... YOU might be the most racial fellow
on this site, Peggy...

So IF a black-skinned fellow marries into his family
- THAT would be a crime?? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It would to him, Saltine.

But thanks for giving me the occasion to school your dumb ass yet again.
No, not themselves but every Black Conservative? You betcha. How's that for pure hubris to call an obviously Black person, a White Supremacist simply because they don't vote Democrat?

Anybody of any color, in this Democrat party, that doesn't vote Democrat, is a racist. You know that, I know that and now many Black's and Hispanics are figuring this out too. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I think its mostly black males.
So are black leaders calling themselves racist ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I'd say yes they are unintentionally.
Black leaders slam Roe v. Wade ruling

who actually does get aborted?

you can always find quislings....suck ups to the power structure where head-pats, money and power are concerned...
I'd say yes they are unintentionally. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Of course you would, BP.

Never quick enough to jump on things anti-black, are you?

You, Waco, DSK and a couple more.

What did black people do to you to turn you so bitter?
Where are those Black Lives Matter people at. Hmmmmm I guess little black babies that are being murdered doesn't matter to them. I'm shocked.
Where are those Black Lives Matter people at. Hmmmmm I guess little black babies that are being murdered doesn't matter to them. I'm shocked. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Obviously they don’t share your opinion, madam.

So your saying you are in favor of little black babies being murdered?

Imagine being upset that babies will live....Yssup, you need to have a little talk with Jesus. Hope he can save your soul still...but I doubt it.

Obviously they don’t share your opinion, madam.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Funny how the "If you don't want to have a baby, just don't have sex" crowd and the "We believe in a virgin birth" crowd appear to be one in the same.
I was thinking it was not actually funny that some providers on this here board think it is a responsibility of the male to not get the provider pregnant, but don't list that as a contract clause in their profile.
Funny how the "If you don't want to have a baby, just don't have sex" crowd and the "We believe in a virgin birth" crowd appear to be one in the same. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Funny how the "If you don't want to have a baby, just don't have sex" crowd and the "We believe in a virgin birth" crowd appear to be one in the same. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
that would be one "and" the same... but why would it be funny?
Where are those Black Lives Matter people at. Hmmmmm I guess little black babies that are being murdered doesn't matter to them. I'm shocked. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
PlannedParenthood was originally called “TheNegroProject” founded by MargaretSanger, a white supremacist eugenicist who believed Black babies needed to be killed to preserve the white race. But Trump is a RAYCISS!!

lol
It's ironic. And hypocritical.

AND FUNNY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So your saying you are in favor of little black babies being murdered?

Imagine being upset that babies will live....Yssup, you need to have a little talk with Jesus. Hope he can save your soul still...but I doubt it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Jesus and his crew come every other Wednesday. I'll ask him next week.

Again, we're not talking about the issue. We're talking about the SCOTUS decision. You're a troll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Who wants to tackle this ?

Black US leaders slam Roe v. Wade ruling, warning that Black women will be 'disproportionately impacted' by the decision

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) slammed the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion across the country.

In a statement on Friday, the NAACP General Counsel Janette McCarthy Wallace said that black women will be "disproportionately impacted" by the ruling, calling it an "egregious assault on basic human rights."

"We must all stand up to have our voices heard in order to protect our nation from the further degradation of civil rights protections we have worked so hard to secure," McCarthy said.

Advocates and experts have warned that women of color will suffer the most from the reversal of Roe v. Wade as they are more likely to have unintended pregnancies, less access to reproductive services, and more likely to suffer a pregnancy-related death compared to their counterparts.

The US Supreme Court announced Friday its highly-anticipated decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, the 1973 landmark ruling that made access to abortion a constitutional right across the country.

"The extreme right-wing Supreme Court majority's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, the law of the land for 49 years that gave a woman the right to choose, will have far-reaching and painful consequences," Beatty said in a statement. "Moreover, in the midst of a black maternal mortality crisis, restricting access to abortion care will disproportionately endanger the lives of Black Americans." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Kind of like Jews defending Hitler and the Final Solution don't you think?