Trump: "Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths

Really struggling, aren't you. ?
If you can blow-out a flame (i.e. candle, match whatever) through any mask, then that mask is not safe in the context of the 'Rona ..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Really?? Why do surgical teams wear them??
  • Tiny
  • 10-19-2020, 09:56 PM
Really?? Why do surgical teams wear them?? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So you don't know which one to sue? Because it's what they're supposed to wear, like a suit and tie for lawyers? Because they're ugly? Hell if I know, you tell me smart guy.
So you don't know which one to sue? Because it's what they're supposed to wear, like a suit and tie for lawyers? Because they're ugly? Hell if I know, you tell me smart guy. Originally Posted by Tiny
I'm sorry you're too ignorant to search the internet.

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter."

https://www.venchmedical.com/Why-do-...and%20spatter.

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter."

https://www.venchmedical.com/Why-do-...and%20spatter. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Your hatred and bigotry towards anyone who you dont agree with shows in your name calling and unstable rants!

btw denver is still a shithole!
Supposedly, only the N95 mask is known to protect against COVID-19, though the CDC has put out contradictory information about that. At one point some guy from the CDC was saying masks will protect you more than a vaccine, and did not even specify the type of mask.

I think the correct type of masks probably prevent the spread, but better than a vaccine?

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I have an orthopedic in my family and I partially watched one of his hip replacement surgeries when I was in 8th grade. That's when I decided that career wasn't for me. I lasted about 20 minutes before I said "fuck this" and went to the doctor's lounge. But yeah, everyone all scrubbed the shit out of their hands and arms almost to their elbows before the surgery before they put a mask on because of what you quoted above... it's just normal safety protocol for both the patients and the healthcare providers.
I honestly don't give a shit about the masks as long as it's not the government making me wear it. Businesses want to mandate it, that's fine. Their property, their rules, just like how I don't allow Coca Cola in my house.
Well then that settles it!

Let the business owners decide who will or won’t be exposed to/spread/catch a deadly virus for which there is no cure or vaccine.

You must live in WillCo.

Let the business owners decide who will or won’t be exposed to/spread/catch a deadly virus for which there is no cure or vaccine.

You must live in WillCo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The people should decide for themselves. Why do you not want to live in a free society that has a government that doesn't exert totalitarian control over people's lives?

The people should decide for themselves. Why do you not want to live in a free society that has a government that doesn't exert totalitarian control over people's lives? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

YR has a dick fetish. he spammed just about everyone he hates with dick pics. thankfully, the mods made him stop.
The pathetic things you Trump Tards say should be hilarious. Because who could possibly actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouths on a regular basis.

Unfortunately the crap you pin heads say is not funny at all because you all really believe the lame ass crap you say. How can anyone truly believe all the garbage that so many of you repeatedly post. But none of you are going to change and here we are.

This is totally stunning. You all will defend our lying bastard in chief to the bitter end. It is unbelievable that none of you can see HIM for the fraud HE is and will defend HIM above all else. How can anyone possibly put out more misinformation than HE does on a regular basis? Yet you all follow HIM like he is James Jones or David Koresh. Amazing.

Here's hoping that you all will never again have a presidential candidate you can all line up behind so vehemently. Because it is truly frightening how you all support and defend the current lame fuck wad in chief.

Nope, but I suspect you live in Travis.

It's certainly not the government's business. If you're afraid of getting sick, stay home. Of course, Democrats don't know what "personal responsibility" is, along with the concept that freedoms are just something you have, not something mommy government gives you.
The pathetic things you Trump Tards say should be hilarious. Because who could possibly actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouths on a regular basis.

Unfortunately the crap you pin heads say is not funny at all because you all really believe the lame ass crap you say. How can anyone truly believe all the garbage that so many of you repeatedly post. But none of you are going to change and here we are.

This is totally stunning. You all will defend our lying bastard in chief to the bitter end. It is unbelievable that none of you can see HIM for the fraud HE is and will defend HIM above all else. How can anyone possibly put out more misinformation than HE does on a regular basis? Yet you all follow HIM like he is James Jones or David Koresh. Amazing.

Here's hoping that you all will never again have a presidential candidate you can all line up behind so vehemently. Because it is truly frightening how you all support and defend the current lame fuck wad in chief. Originally Posted by Jam3768
My Trump loving buddy believes everything he says. I'm damn near convinced Trump is a wizard and casts spells on these fools and I don't even believe in wizardry.

It's just crazy to me how people take everything as the truth from this habitual liar. I'm just like do you fucking Trump lovers have one iota of objectivity in your blood? I'm puzzled because he is such a lying piece of shit and people actually believe his bullshit.

He's not a God. He's just a shitty businessman. He has proven who he is to most already regardless of his loyal flock.
N95 mask filters up to 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
The COVID viron is ~0.1 microns in size.
Do the math. Enjoy.

Supposedly, only the N95 mask is known to protect against COVID-19, though the CDC has put out contradictory information about that. At one point some guy from the CDC was saying masks will protect you more than a vaccine, and did not even specify the type of mask.

I think the correct type of masks probably prevent the spread, but better than a vaccine? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong