Just an observation

I love to fuck and getting paid for it is awesome who would hate that?? wait i know a few but its already been established that they are bat shit crazy so who cares? LOL Jonnie the happy guys in the hobby are the ones who stick to fucking and not posting 24/7 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
im not hating on anyone, its also in the way you ask. There are plenty of guys out there who still can and will pay whatever rate the lady is asking with no hesitation if thats the lady they want to see.

Maybe im old fashioned, maybe im just bat shit crazy who knows LOL

Hmmmmm....
I have been waiting for a few days to chime in on a positive thread. I would still bee waiting, but here is my chance to finally post again in Co-ed...

I love what I do. I love sex, and even moreso, I really enjoy meeting new and interesting men.

I know there are gentlemen who read this board, and quite a lot of them do not post. So what you read here, is not neccessarily a barometer of happiness or satisfaction in the hobby.

As in life, people are all too happy to complain about things, right? It takes work to make an improvement of any kind.

Bee safe and have a lovely summer, y'all.