Bullying in Coed has to cease

Technically, nursing home nurses are actually pooper scoopers.

Fox, you simply set yourself up for all of this.
You can stop anytime. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Please Mods forgive this but I'm simply responding to an ex Mod. Bullying has got to stop. It's running people away. What place wants that? Just a little education. CNA's and PCA's wipe ass. Nurses rarely do it. LVN's are practically extinct . It's RN's.They mostly chart. You'll never see a nurse practitioner wiping a patients ass. We manage nurses and assist doctors in care plans to get your ass out of our facility, whether a hospital, nursing home or hospice. Why does everyone here say toodles?
Popular here. To the women I have talked to he is not well liked bcd. Some say borderline weird but those are their words not mine. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
[ Record scratch ]
Die meisten menschen bezahlen diese frauen für unverbindliche ausschweifungen oder wenn sie gesellschaft bevorzugen. Aber nicht du. Die Tatsache, dass Sie JEDE Zeit damit verbringen, sich über andere männer zu unterhalten .... ist gelinde gesagt beunruhigend
: Most people are paying these women for no strings debauchery, or if you prefer companionship. But not you. The fact that you spend ANY of your time engaged in conversation about other men is .... disturbing to say the least :
Aber lassen sie uns den einzelnen nicht beschämen. Stattdessen sage ich, lasst uns die tatsache feiern, dass sie offen genug sind, um zu verraten, dass sie ein Hahnrei sind
: But let us not kink shame the individual. Instead I say let us celebrate the fact that they open enough to share they are a cuck :

Um den Huren das mentale trauma einer tatsächlichen begegnung mit Foxtrotdancer zu ersparen, präsentieren wir eine künstlerische darstellung einer begegnung mit Foxtrotdancer
: In the interest of saving the whores the mental trauma of actually meeting Foxtrotdancer, we present an artistic representation of an encounter with Foxtrotdancer :
Please Mods forgive this but I'm simply responding to an ex Mod. Bullying has got to stop. It's running people away. What place wants that? Just a little education. CNA's and PCA's wipe ass. Nurses rarely do it. LVN's are practically extinct . It's RN's.They mostly chart. You'll never see a nurse practitioner wiping a patients ass. We manage nurses and assist doctors in care plans to get your ass out of our facility, whether a hospital, nursing home or hospice. Why does everyone here say toodles? Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Okkk pooper scooper at the old folks home

Toodlez…
Das nächste mal kaufst du ihr nicht den billigen Florasis Blühen Rouge. Holen Sie sich Cle´ De Peau
: Next time don't buy her that cheap ass Florasis Blooming Rouge. Get Cle De Peau :
Das nächste mal kaufst du ihr nicht den billigen Florasis Blühen Rouge. Holen Sie sich Cle´ De Peau
: Next time don't buy her that cheap ass Florasis Blooming Rouge. Get Cle De Peau :
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol. Your reputation precedes itself Dorian and you already know so that is it in a nutshell. Remember, I only responded to you. I have never sought you out so you do the math on that. Who is on who mind?! You know it's the truth. That's all that matters. And most folks know it's the truth but are only defending you because I'm the flavor of the month to Bully. News flash I grew up in a trailer park. Had to scrap every day to survive so nothing here or at work will ever faze me. So it's kind of pointless. You Sir fully knows your reputation with the females. Please post this on ourhome2. I dare you. To look at your own skin and post German Hitler shit is outright egregious
Lol. Your reputation precedes itself Dorian and you already know so that is it in a nutshell. Remember, I only responded to you. I have never sought you out so you do the math on that. Who is on who mind?! You know it's the truth. That's all that matters. And most folks know it's the truth but are only defending you because I'm the flavor of the month to Bully. News flash I grew up in a trailer park. Had to scrap every day to survive so nothing here or at work will ever faze me. So it's kind of pointless. You Sir fully knows your reputation with the females. Please post this on ourhome2. I dare you. To look at your own skin and post German Hitler shit is outright egregious Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Says the guy who thread is about bullying and crying when a female quotes your ass Lol the irony…
No, and excuse me Mods, we know we are in a sick world where it's okay to openly support hitler and that whole terrible era in human history. Nobody laughs or accepts a person who makes any jokes about humans unwittingly walking into gas chambers, human bodies used as experiments. All of that. That's not funny so he should be laughing by himself as he is besides 3 or 4 females who only tolerate him. That shit is not funny and boils my blood. My relatives are Jews. Again , in person most women don't want nothing to do with this dude and I again dare him to post that Nazi Hitler shit on ourhome2
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 03:25 PM
No, and excuse me Mods, we know we are in a sick world where it's okay to openly support hitler and that whole terrible era in human history. Nobody laughs or accepts a person who makes any jokes about humans unwittingly walking into gas chambers, human bodies used as experiments. All of that. That's not funny so he should be laughing by himself as he is besides 3 or 4 females who only tolerate him. That shit is not funny and boils my blood. My relatives are Jews. Again , in person most women don't want nothing to do with this dude and I again dare him to post that Nazi Hitler shit on ourhome2 Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
You keep playing stupid games so you get stupid prizes. Keep spending money on hiding your IP.
Mods here have no sympathy for you.
No, and excuse me Mods, we know we are in a sick world where it's okay to openly support hitler and that whole terrible era in human history. Nobody laughs or accepts a person who makes any jokes about humans unwittingly walking into gas chambers, human bodies used as experiments. All of that. That's not funny so he should be laughing by himself as he is besides 3 or 4 females who only tolerate him. That shit is not funny and boils my blood. My relatives are Jews. Again , in person most women don't want nothing to do with this dude and I again dare him to post that Nazi Hitler shit on ourhome2 Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
What makes you think he’s even on ourhome, the only reason you’re there is because no one has told CK about all your handles and YOU don’t even post your garbage on there because YOU know what will happen …

So zip it up trying to dare someone. I dare you to pull your shit over there
I'll throw in a double dog dare on that.
I'll throw in a double dog dare on that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sir I'm giving detailed entail on another thread so please pause your trolling for one minute
The obvious way for all this to stop is to not post on here for a while, but I guess you like walking into walls when the door is open right next to you
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 06:16 PM
in person most women don't want nothing to do with this dude Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer

Bump