BBW's

I think its just public perception of a petite provider versus a bbw. Guys in multiple cities mind you.......will go through way more hoops to see that drop dead gorgeous provider...even when they are disrespected (ncns, she arrives late, has a bad day and gives bad service or lackluster,etc) versus if a bbw made similar mistakes she would be villified if she was anything short of being perfect session wise just one time.

And that's not saying bbws aren't attractive, cause some can definitely be. They are just scrutinized more......while the more petite lady tends to feel a sense of entitlement and you should feel lucky to even bask in the glory of meeting her. "So what if I suck in session, I'm new to the hobby and cute and dudes want to fuck me anyways."
There's a big difference other than weight between these types, and its more than just sex.....its dinner dates, interaction, etc. Although I'm sure performance and tact is individualized. Originally Posted by gimme_that
This just goes to show the kind of ladies you have chosen to surround yourself with. I am pretty sure this is an opinion and not a fact. Yes I do feel that a lot of bbws are very insecure about either their race or weight but I do not feel that I am more prettier than another bbw nor do I make any of my clients feel like they're beneath me.

Anyways, There are a lot of gorgeous bbw that intimidate the hell out of me. Sydney Le blanc is one! That woman is PERFECT! (at least to me)
I would love for someone to do a survey and ask both women between size 2 and maybe 10 if they have or would let their man C.I.M. Then ask women size 12 and up the same question and see how many on each side would not have a problem doing it. I'd be willing to bet the BBW's would poll higher in favor. Originally Posted by ericyork
I think saying that BBW are more likely to offer BBBJ/CIM ect. could be a little generalized. But this could be likely true in a sense. Women who have a lower opinion of their overall appearence maybe more risque in their sexual practices. You may find women in this catagory often times overweight, but you'll find them also of normal weight but of basic skank quality. Such as what you might find in a Trailer Park, lol.
This just goes to show the kind of ladies you have chosen to surround yourself with. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That's not a fair comment...because not all ladies I saw of that variety shared that opinion...just more of them than not.

But you also said in another post something that could also be misconscreued as a comment about bbws they definitely might not agree with when you said.....

Hello everyone wake up and smell the coffee, It is because a lot of petite/slim woman KNOW they do not have to engage in those acts to make their money. Bigger women for some reason feel they have to do more to make money so yes their menu is much MORE open than others. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I didn't assume about people you associated with...so why would you do that in my direction. Its cool though. I know its a tender topic and its easy to get misunderstood...case in point me.
Check out some of the bbfs reviews and get back to us lol. Find me one young, college educated, attractive girl taking part in that...you won't. You might find one or the other, but not all 3.

This is not to derail the thread into bbfs conversation btw...just an example of who seems to be taking more risks, thus agreeing with the OP to a degree.
just an example of who seems to be taking more risks, thus agreeing with the OP to a degree. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You really tryna milk this in with that bbfs thread....but nope....

So now your saying....because they swallow cum.......or do cim with more of a regularity region wise than other body types in the hobby....BBWS ON THE WHOLE ARE MORE OF A RISK TO SEE? Or merely just providers in general who offer cim? Don't you do cim as well? So your at a much higher risk rate to see versus a lady who just does bbbj with no cim?
Check out some of the bbfs reviews and get back to us lol. Find me one young, college educated, attractive girl taking part in that...you won't. You might find one or the other, but not all 3.

This is not to derail the thread into bbfs conversation btw...just an example of who seems to be taking more risks, thus agreeing with the OP to a degree. Originally Posted by London Rayne
In its simplest reason you hit the nail on the head. Many BBWs feel self consious about their appearance in addition to how they are desired by men. So yes they will do extras that they feel will attract men to them. The same for all women who don't fit the stereotype being pushed of what beautiful is. This is basic society, and an extension into the hobby, so its not a put down of BBWs.

After all, its been my experience that if the 'beautiful ones' (again I'm saying the stereotypical definition) weren't beautiful, you just might be reluctant to see them. The worst lays I've had have been with beautiful ladies. Just like BBWs may feel they have to work harder, several good looking ladies feel they don't have to work at all becuase you are just going to be satisfied with their good looks.
Not this again *face plam* Le'ts not even mention the word "bbfs" on this thread from now on.

Ok gimme I meant eveyrything I said. I don't think it's unfair.
Your posts are telling - from your thoughts to the type of women you're used to
even though you said you've spent time with a variety of women.
I mean c'mon comparing "pretty petite girls" / "drop dead gorgeous" to bbws was telling in itself. It just went to show how you really felt about the topic and believe me that is not the general consensus.

Ok someone tell me did I use that word right?
You really tryna milk this in with that bbfs thread....but nope....

So now your saying....because they swallow cum.......or do cim with more of a regularity region wise than other body types in the hobby....BBWS ON THE WHOLE ARE MORE OF A RISK TO SEE? Or merely just providers in general who offer cim? Don't you do cim as well? So your at a much higher risk rate to see versus a lady who just does bbbj with no cim? Originally Posted by gimme_that
I said nothing of the sort. I merely said check out WHO is doing those things just like the OP suggested doing. No hidden meaning at all. I am a higher risk to see than a girl who does cbj..you betcha, but not bbbj alone. It has already been proven that if you do bbbj you may as well do cim because whatever there is to catch, you already have it from contact.

I also said nothing about cim...I said bbfs. The OP said bbbj/cim.

I took part in a lot of risky behavior when I was younger because I felt it was the only way to get guys to notice me. As soon as I came to terms with the fact that I was not and never would be perfect, all that flew out the window. Now, I just use what used to get me in trouble to my advantage. Many women do things for reasons we will never know.
Im a bbw from texas and do not do cim... and do not have to to make my business any better. I know of a lot of bbw ladies that do not cim
Im a bbw from texas and do not do cim... and do not have to to make my business any better. I know of a lot of bbw ladies that do not cim Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Exactly. There a quite a few that don't. The more I think about it, it just comes down to personal choice and BBBJ/CIM providers are certainly not limited to BBW's.

Before, I wasn't advertising BBBJ because a lot of girls gave me a hard time for it but I would still do it. Then I decided to not give a shit what they had to say and before you knew it they were offering it too. In my experience, a lot of men prefer BBBJ over CBJ and will more likely cater to a provider that offers it. That is in my experience only.
Guys in multiple cities mind you.......will go through way more hoops to see that drop dead gorgeous provider...even when they are disrespected (ncns, she arrives late, has a bad day and gives bad service or lackluster,etc) versus if a bbw made similar mistakes she would be villified if she was anything short of being perfect session wise just one time. Originally Posted by gimme_that
This is true to some extent. I spent most of the summer getting set up and then having my hopes dashed by a hot young number (from Texas) who made plans to visit my fair city and then calamity kept us apart. I would have walked away after the first disappointment with someone who was more "seasoned", for wont of better euphemism.

I won't tolerate NCNS or a bad performance. I am not that much of a sap.

Awl4knot
I have seen this so many times...hot, young, and cheap get away with freaking murder. If I did any of that crap even ONCE, they would hang me. Go figure. I work my azz off to provide a top notch service, and it's still never enough for some.
I personally don't feel that a Big Beautiful Woman has anything to do with whether or not they do BBBJ or have a more acquired taste.
Rather it all depends on the woman herself and not her body size.

my theory is that BBW's for some reason seem to have more of an acquired taste for BBBJTCIM and NQNS. Many BBW's I have been with say they actually are not bothered by it at all while non BBW women I have been with often complained about the taste. I don't think region really plays a factor. I think it's not geographic but biological. Originally Posted by ericyork
Did you ever consider that many bigger women may feel insecure about how they look so in turn they feel they have to try even harder to make up for it? Same thing with ugly girls...they usually give the best bjs lol. It's not biological...it's simply human nature. I am not suggesting that all of these women feel that way, but I know many who do. They will do anything for approval. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think you just about nailed it! Most men prefer NON BBW women. When you turn on the TV, or look at an ad you seldom see BBW woman. You see the thin pretty model / cheer leader type. When was the last time you saw a poster of a Bike or Car with a BBW? I’m not sure you’ll ever see Cathy Bates, Rosie ODonnell, Kirstie Alley, Roseanne Barr as a leading lady / love interest paired with Richard Gere. It’s just not the norm. I'm not saying it hasn't happened. Now before I get the hate PM'S and you start giving me shit.... I'm not a fan of spinners or anorexic cheer leaders. I'm also not a fan OF BBW.(200+ is my definition) I like a gal with a little meat on her bones and a few curves. I'm not sure BBW woman offer BBBJCIM or any version there of because of insecurities. I think its business. She can't offer a size zero or 2 but she can offer BBBJCIM. She might hate it but if it makes the phone ring...??? I definitely frequent a few BBW women. They offer a BBBJCIMNQNS with a ferocity and intensity equaled to none! Don't believe me? Check with Sixx!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!

I would love for someone to do a survey and ask both women between size 2 and maybe 10 if they have or would let their man C.I.M. Then ask women size 12 and up the same question and see how many on each side would not have a problem doing it. I'd be willing to bet the BBW's would poll higher in favor. Originally Posted by ericyork
How about you be that someone since you brought it up. Find a guy that works a Video camera pretty well. Go to a Mall and stop various women of age and body configuration and ask that question. If it works out well you'll have real world statistics.