Read about the Republican Tax Scam! Learn a lesson, Trump screwed you over!

Yes dumbass ...

The conversation behind closed doors probably went something like this:

So asshole ..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Did you get that "quote" from "Yahoo"?

Or is that more bullshit you blow out your ass?

While you call others derivatives from "ass" ...

... are you really infatuated with guy's asses?

You do realize, don't you, that with every post you PROVE you are no "professor" of anything? Just a loudmouthed internet want-a-be!
Yes he claims to be a "professor" but his countless spelling and grammar errors are constantly thrown back in his face ..... like this one ..... he can't even spell the word "plan" ..... hey StabdinInShit, it's p-l-a-n, NOT s-c-a-m.....
And oops I never claimed to be perfect either ..... maybe I should proofread a little better myself, Standin In Shit .....
Did you get that "quote" from "Yahoo"?

Or is that more bullshit you blow out your ass?

While you call others derivatives from "ass" ...

... are you really infatuated with guy's asses?

You do realize, don't you, that with every post you PROVE you are no "professor" of anything? Just a loudmouthed internet want-a-be! Originally Posted by LexusLover
We had this conversation before, you are a Republican from a Texas, the lowest form of life we have in America until Republicans from Alabama went lower. Your not worth debating with because your uneducated and cannot reason on your own, you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think and say. You and others like you are a drag on the country, it’s not minorities or immigrants or the poor, it you and people just like you that are a dredge on society.
I'm in the same situation as Waco Kid, I will see no less than a 6 percent decrease in my taxes. That's over $20,000.

Of course, I work for a living. I also own a Business which is in fact a Corporation. I live in Texas.

It seems likely ke to me the only people who are not seeing a substantial tax cut are those that sponge off of the Government.

If you get up every morning and go to work, this is tax bill is a big plus.
I'm in the same situation as Waco Kid, I will see no less than a 6 percent decrease in my taxes. That's over $20,000.

Of course, I work for a living. I also own a Business which is in fact a Corporation. I live in Texas.

It seems likely ke to me the only people who are not seeing a substantial tax cut are those that sponge off of the Government.

If you get up every morning and go to work, this is tax bill is a big plus. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s great for you Jackie, not everyone is so fortunate, one day if hard times fall on you from illness or injury, I hope others help you as much as you are willing to help them now. The best you can do is find the compassion to call them spongers, nice person you are, typical Texas Republican asshole.
We had this conversation before, you are a Republican from a Texas, .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're wrong, again.

Which is why you are always "StandingInShit"!

Do you really want to ridicule Texas politics and government?

Are you sure?

I have not engaged in trashing the characteristics of Pennsylvania (you are from Pennsylvania, right?, or is that a lie also?), but by comparison to Texas the economy, which is reflective of the government as a whole in the state, of Pennsylvania sucks....but didn't Pennsylvania go for Trump in 2016? That's probably why, don't you "believe" (because you don't think!).

Trump wants to make Pennsylvania GREAT AGAIN!
You're wrong, again.

Are you sure?

I have not engaged in trashing the characteristics of Pennsylvania (you are from Pennsylvania, right?, or is that a lie also?), but by comparison to Texas the economy, which is reflective of the government as a whole in the state, of Pennsylvania sucks....but didn't Pennsylvania go for Trump in 2016? That's probably why, don't you "believe" (because you don't think!).

Trump wants to make Pennsylvania GREAT AGAIN! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes because I like to call out racist and white trash when I see it and Texas is full of it.
You're wrong, again.

Are you sure?

Trump wants to make Pennsylvania GREAT AGAIN! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pennsylvania has its share of deplorables you are right, most of them migrated here from the south. But we don’t fly the confederate flag and we didn’t assasinate kennedy.
Pennsylvania has its share of deplorables you are right, most of them migrated here from the south. But we don’t fly the confederate flag and we didn’t assasinate kennedy. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

No, but your political party did. Now go fuck yourself stupid.

Jim
That’s great for you Jackie, not everyone is so fortunate, one day if hard times fall on you from illness or injury, I hope others help you as much as you are willing to help them now. The best you can do is find the compassion to call them spongers, nice person you are, typical Texas Republican asshole. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

45% pay no federal income tax at all. The bottom 20% get paid instead of paying federal income tax. Professor Standing in Shit, what do you think is their fair share to pay? How much of the money they earned do YOU think the "rich" should be allowed to keep? Almost half the country contribute nothing to federal income tax, do you think that is fair? You know that you can give the IRS more than they were going to take away if you want to, perhaps that would ease your guilt?
We had this conversation before, you are a Republican from a Texas, the lowest form of life we have in America until Republicans from Alabama went lower. Your not worth debating with because your uneducated and cannot reason on your own, you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think and say. You and others like you are a drag on the country, it’s not minorities or immigrants or the poor, it you and people just like you that are a dredge on society. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
In other words I don't have to a pretense of debating you because I find you deplorable.
What is the democrat game plan? The economy is noticeably improving because of actions taken Obama (so we've been told) so why didn't the dems get in on the good times by voting YES on the tax bill?
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2017, 08:23 AM
45% pay no federal income tax at all. The bottom 20% get paid instead of paying federal income tax. Professor Standing in Shit, what do you think is their fair share to pay? How much of the money they earned do YOU think the "rich" should be allowed to keep? Almost half the country contribute nothing to federal income tax, do you think that is fair? You know that you can give the IRS more than they were going to take away if you want to, perhaps that would ease your guilt? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Let me school you in a couple of things.

The Feds have a couple of ways of collecting taxes.

Income tax, Payroll tax and sales tax.

The poor pay the majority of their taxes via the payroll tax and sales taxes.

Now think about this....this new tax cut for the folks paying the majority of Income Tax (Income tax is but one way we tax people) is going to cause a deficit. To make up for this tax break to the wealthy, they are planning on cutting benefits to the poor via cutting SS and Medicare.

So you in effect are cutting taxes on the rich and paying for that tax break by cutting benefits to the poor. These same poor folks who pay the majority of their taxes into SS and Medicare via Payroll taxes( Payroll tax is the way poor people pay federal taxes) .

You think that is ok?

You need to learn the difference between regressive and progressive taxes.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2017, 08:33 AM
In other words I don't have to a pretense of debating you because I find you deplorable.
What is the democrat game plan? The economy is noticeably improving because of actions taken Obama (so we've been told) so why didn't the dems get in on the good times by voting YES on the tax bill? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Because you do not cut taxes during good times. You do not cut taxes on the rich and then pay for it by cutting benefits to the poor. Jesus

You have cried about the deficit....remember the Tea Party? They cried about bailing out the autos and then voted for Trump because he promised to bail out the Coal Miners!

Because you do not cut taxes during good times. You do not cut taxes on the rich and then pay for it by cutting benefits to the poor. Jesus

You have cried about the deficit....remember the Tea Party? They cried about bailing out the autos and then voted for Trump because he promised to bail out the Coal Miners
Originally Posted by WTF
Snitchy just admitted we are living in “good times”! Yes, under Trump the “good times” are starting to roll. GDP estimates are over 4% for the 4rth qtr. Market up over 5000pts this year alone!!!!! And now tax cuts! Goodbye individual mandate! 2018 will be a great ride! Let the GOOD TIMES roll!