Encounter: House Amp Off Causeway

Try calling the amp house in Kenner, I think they are affiliated. I know the Kenner place is also affiliated with Hammond Jeff Davis amp. I have seen the same ladies at all these places. I also think the Slidell amp on Sylvie rd is another one that is some how connected. When the girls switch places, they also switch names. If the house is closed on causeway it's probably because they had no one to send there, or possibly they were getting way to much business, attracting to much attention their, so they close shop for a time.
One thing I do miss about Houston is the in house amp. Years ago got to spend a good two hours from an Asian woman who ran her business out of her townhouse. Never had that experience around here. The problem CoCo had was some very busybody neighbors. The location just attracted too much attention though it sounded like a place I would enjoy. The crime camera sealed the end of it unless you rode in on a bicycle with a hat covering your face.Nice area you have to worry about the locals calling the police. Bad area you may be calling the police.
Definitely closed. Passed by there today. For rent sign on the lawn.
Metairie really needed a good AMP too. I haven’t seen any real good alternatives. Not with Coco quality.
One thing I do miss about Houston is the in house amp. Years ago got to spend a good two hours from an Asian woman who ran her business out of her townhouse. Never had that experience around here. The problem CoCo had was some very busybody neighbors. The location just attracted too much attention though it sounded like a place I would enjoy. The crime camera sealed the end of it unless you rode in on a bicycle with a hat covering your face.Nice area you have to worry about the locals calling the police. Bad area you may be calling the police. Originally Posted by catlicker
Houston really had it going on with the incall residential AMPs. Particularly the Latina joints. Gorgeous young girls would fuck the shit out of you for peanuts. I didn't partake often enough.

They could be far too lax covering their tracks, though. I remember getting stared down by an old woman driving away after getting blown up by "Wildcat Maria."
Houston really had it going on with the incall residential AMPs. Particularly the Latina joints. Gorgeous young girls would fuck the shit out of you for peanuts. I didn't partake often enough.

They could be far too lax covering their tracks, though. I remember getting stared down by an old woman driving away after getting blown up by "Wildcat Maria." Originally Posted by Raindog115
Man Houston was awesome back in the day now it's slowed down so much and more chicks are not offering it all anymore.
Baton Rouge appears to be booming. So many places I haven’t checked out. But I am picky and look for the near impossible, AMP GFE from a hot 25-30.
anyone know where she might have went? no one kept in touch?