Things you enjoy that you never thought you would??

Yes. Fortunately more are getting that straight (no transgendered bun intended):

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...lity-of-gender

However if I was drunk extremely horny and the appendage was cut off or next to nonexistent and said individual was a 10+ looks wise and in oral ability, then of course the hell NOT!
I have to join this one Electrostimulation is my TOP 5 its super kinky u have to enjoy pain pleasure and have to depend on no one to get it rite it just makes u HAPPY and very satisfyingly pushes your limits till u are dripping wet making me sleep well ... alone but well... I do offer fun for others who are adventurous...finding few who if ??? ANYONE ventured to this royal sensation??? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
I once speared 3 transformers mounted on a telephone poll with the loading bucket on the front of a Ford tractor .
First the boiling hot oil rained down and then frozen in place unable to let go of the steering wheel the massive amounts of current began to flow .

Once the blood began to boil out through my tounge I managed to let go of the steering wheel and jump off the tractor and clear of the downed power wires .
2 more times I have had to been hospitalized from taking to much current also .
But hey iam only slightly disfigured and I still managed to type this .

But yah I understand how it works .
Running nekid outside in the dunes of the cape while my soon to be ex wife dumps gallons of pina coladas over my nekid ass screaming “if you like pina coladas here you go fucker!”

“You’ll be hearing from my divorce lawyer ya bastard for putting an ad in the personal column. GTF outta O’Malley’s cause that is my bar and I’m gonna fuck every dude there.”

“And who, at our age, likes to fuck at midnight? We’re not damn teenagers anymore. What a romantic simp!”
Running nekid outside in the dunes of the cape while my soon to be ex wife dumps gallons of pina coladas over my nekid ass screaming “if you like pina coladas here you go fucker!”

“You’ll be hearing from my divorce lawyer ya bastard for putting an ad in the personal column. GTF outta O’Malley’s cause that is my bar and I’m gonna fuck every dude there.”

“And who, at our age, likes to fuck at midnight? We’re not damn teenagers anymore. What a romantic simp!” Originally Posted by Michael8219
Awesome ! Can I have her number ?