How much will y'all pay me to leave?

Yeah, but nice he gets it, he repeats it over and over for days. I hear he went through an entire case of shampoo one day because he read the directions...

What an ignorant douchebag!

Wanna bet he has a confederate flag thong?

Of course, Whiny the lying sack of shit, doesn't know the difference between and prick and a Putz. so he uses both words, hoping to strike a nerve.

an ignorant, lying coward.

How about that Nixon impeachment, whiny? You ready to admit you lied?
IFFFFFFFFY, what makes you think anyone gives a shit?
OK, Corpy, let's straighten this out once and for all...

Please produce MY poll. Then show me where MY poll produced THOSE results.

Then admit you've been lying all along.

Pretty simple request for a pretty simple mind, Corpy. You can either spare yourself the embarrassment and admit you're lying now, or dodge this question and we can drag this out another few months.

But we all know the truth.

and the truth is, you continue to be a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine.

tick tock, Asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now your dumb, lying golem fuck-ass wants to deny that you started the poll? How disengenuous!?! Face reality, you dumb-ass golem fuck, you were elected to be:

Sorry . . . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are one sorry-ass, inbred, hermaphrodite hay-seed, Ekim the Inbred.

Could be, he changes it up quite often. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
But then again, at least you aren't complaining about too much "repetition."

he should put his socks and underwear in the rotation, Originally Posted by CJ7
*ditto the above*, CBJ7, you whiny-ass libertard.

shit. . . shit . . . bullshit . . . bullshit . . . Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are full of shit you fucking faggot!!!
Errrr... never mind...
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1

Bidding is over. No one meet the minimum so I'm staying...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Link to the poll, you dumb fucking, fecallly obsessed redneck.

anybody want to guess why Corpy won't do it?

could it be that he's been LYING all along?

Go figure. typical behavior of sandbox tea wipe trolls.

Oh yeah, so you won't feel totally neglected, Corpy: Poopoo peepee doodoo caacaa.

Nobody believes you anyway. Might as well try and tell the truth.
Face reality, you dumb-ass golem fuck, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
During my lifetime, I have spent 4 years in the military, graduated from college, travelled to 48 of the 50 states, traveled to Central America, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia (curiously enough, never to South America). I have worked in factories, worked shift work, worked in offices, worked with both males and females and spent 10 years debating political issues on ASPD prior to the Eccie Sandbox.

Prior to a few months ago, I have never before heard of the term "golem fuck," most especially used repeatedly. Quite frankly, I am not curious enough to try to find out the exact meaning of the phrase. I prefer to believe that I B Lying & Crying must be repeatedly making reference to himself!

Over and out!
During my lifetime, I have spent 4 years in the military, graduated from college, travelled to 48 of the 50 states, traveled to Central America, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia (curiously enough, never to South America). I have worked in factories, worked shift work, worked in offices, worked with both males and females and spent 10 years debating political issues on ASPD prior to the Eccie Sandbox.

Prior to a few months ago, I have never before heard of the term "golem fuck," most especially used repeatedly. Quite frankly, I am not curious enough to try to find out the exact meaning of the phrase. I prefer to believe that I B Lying & Crying must be repeatedly making reference to himself!

Over and out! Originally Posted by bigtex
Now you have. You are welcome.

golam http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=golam
a boy of/consisiting of brown skin
golam from the bronx
  • CJ7
  • 05-26-2013, 05:32 PM

golam from the bronx Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

pssssssst .. its golem, ask IB why

golam from the bronx Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I clicked on the link and it made no reference to "golam fuck."

Over and out!
Link to the poll, you dumb fucking, fecallly obsessed redneck.

anybody want to guess why Corpy won't do it?

could it be that he's been LYING all along?

Go figure. typical behavior of sandbox tea wipe trolls.

Oh yeah, so you won't feel totally neglected, Corpy: Poopoo peepee doodoo caacaa.

Nobody believes you anyway. Might as well try and tell the truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Goodness gracious how the hypocritical, dumb-ass golem fuck cries like a baby when its wee li'l feelings get hurt.
BTW, you dumb-ass golem fuck, here's the poll results -- the poll your dumb golem ass started -- by which you were elected:

During my lifetime, I have spent 4 years in the military 28 years, graduated from college ditto, 2 undergraduate degrees plus a Masters, travelled to 48 of the 50 states, ditto traveled to Central America, ditto Mexico, ditto Canada, ditto Europe, ditto Australia SW Asia and Asia ditto (curiously enough, never to South America) ditto. I have worked in factories, worked shift work, oilfields, pipelines and derricks: started at 15 years of age worked in offices, Who hasn't? worked with both males and females Who hasn't? and spent 10 years debating political issues on ASPD prior to the Eccie Sandbox. Three years: D & T and here, your point? The only substantive things you've posted here in those three years is about Alaska and fishing: not politics.

Prior to a few months ago, I have never before heard of the term "golem fuck," Blame it on the college you went to! most especially used repeatedly. Quite frankly, I am not curious enough to try to find out the exact meaning of the phrase. I prefer to believe that I B Lying & Crying must be repeatedly making reference to himself! Not it all, BigKoTex, and your lying ass knows better.

Over and out!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Bye, bye BigKoTex!!!

But before you go and for your and CBJ7's edification:

Definition of GOLEM

1 : an artificial human being . . .
2 : b : blockhead

Synonyms

airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

Definition of GOLEM

2 : b : blockhead

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have yet to express by either definition or synonym a "golem fuck." In fact there was no mention whatsoever to the referenced phrase.

Could it be that you are openly advertising your intense desire to "fuck" a "golem?"

Specifically.............

2 : b : blockhead.

Sounds kinda gay and/or kinky to me, but to each their own.

Over and out!
You have yet to express by either definition or synonym a "golem fuck."

Or could it be that you are openly advertising your intense desire to "fuck" a "golem," specifically.............

2 : b : blockhead.

Sounds kinda gay and/or kinky to me, but to each their own.

So your illiteracy extends beyond the word "golem," BigKoTex? As stated before, BigKoTex, blame it on the college you attended.
So your illiteracy extends beyond the word "golem," BigKoTex? As stated before, BigKoTex, blame it on the college you attended. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have yet to let us know the name of the "golem" you want to "fuck." Perhaps you are advertising for a discreet encounter in the Golem forum, in which case I certainly would not have seen it.

Over and out!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1052939331]Now your dumb, lying golem fuck-ass wants to deny that you started the poll? How disengenuous!?! Face reality, you dumb-ass golem fuck, you were elected to be:

You are one sorry-ass, inbred, hermaphrodite hay-seed, Ekim the Inbred.

Don't get your hopes up Ida Bell the lame I have worn a boot out kicking your fat dick ridden ass. Stay in the basement picking those zits and pulling your acorn. Tou are not ready for prime time.
You have yet to let us know the name of the "golem" you want to "fuck." Perhaps you are advertising for a discreet rendezvous in the Golem forum, in which case I certainly would not have seen it.

Webster's defined the word for you, BigKoTex. If your illiterate ass was unable to fathom its meaning from the definition Webster's provided, sue your college!

Don't get your hopes up Ida Bell the lame I have worn a boot out kicking your fat dick ridden ass. Stay in the basement picking those zits and pulling your acorn. Tou are not ready for prime time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yet another of Ekim the Inbred's homo-erotic fantasies! What does you mother/sister/cousin/wife think of your homo-erotic fantasies, Ekim the Inbred???
Webster's defined the word for you, BigKoTex. If your illiterate ass was unable to fathom its meaning from the definition Webster's provided, sue your college! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Uhhhh, I have yet to see a "Webster's" definition, a photo and/or ad for one of your kinky "Golem Fucks."

Why don't you go ahead and post a review of your latest and greatest "Golem Fuck" and provide us with the link.

I'm certain it will be quite entertaining.