DATY Debate?

WE1911, Cockmuncherman, CBJ7 all ran off. I wish Bigkotex, Eva, Assup and Wombatraper would join them..especially Wombatraper. With him on ignore, sometimes I open up threads and see nothing but pages of ads and hidden posts. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And yet you're strangely ok with gay rey and his gloryhole saga. Interesting.
We have you, gay rey, whackoff, no stones, whiffy, dull knife, gary, sperm bank, all talking fag shit, wish you would grow up or leave. It works both ways dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Turdy has yet to advance to the "dipshit" level.
And yet you're strangely ok with gay rey and his gloryhole saga. Interesting. Originally Posted by WombRaider
you are strange. period.

Turdy has yet to advance to the "dipshit" level. Originally Posted by bigtex
you have yet to evolve beyond the primordial spoom that spawned you

Next?
Dammit, what does a girl have to do to get nominated around here?!?!?!?!? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Run through Harlem topless yelling racial slurs. Or fuck one of these stupid liberals for free, lol.

Jim
A monkey shitfight in the zoo. That's what this is. But it crystallizes the ECCIE political forum. Great job, fellas.

The refreshing part of it all is that there hasn't been a single retarded video about Obama or a stream of repetitive verbal ejaculate.

And, for Chrissakes, will someone get the welshers to man up and come correct?

Meanwhile, you can kiss my Kosher ass.
A monkey shitfight in the zoo. That's what this is. But it crystallizes the ECCIE political forum. Great job, fellas.

The refreshing part of it all is that there hasn't been a single retarded video about Obama or a stream of repetitive verbal ejaculate.

Meanwhile, you can kiss my Kosher ass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you still have not, nor will not, heebtard. express your opinion of Obammy's absolute hatred of Israel. Speak heebtard. Speak.

Meanwhile, you can kiss my Kosher ass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Kcoc Eater, you and Caitlyn... squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsVHhhJ9y2I

come on! just hold the damn vote so we can get an upset winner this year!!!

Attached Images File Type: png woomby.png (88.4 KB, 156 views)
Next contestant?
Make your case, Whiny! You've simply provided the Main contenders the opportunity to show their monkey asses again!

Thanks, dipshit!
Voting will start soon, so make your case! It looks like Assup is stepping up his game here in the waning days of his current reign, but will it be enough to hold off the surging support that Wormby is gaining? Is there another who could emerge from the pack? Assup and Wormby clearly lead the pack.

Get your final nominations in! Make the case for yourself or another! LAST CALL,
Seems like people are falling all over themselves to play in your stupid fucking game, Whiny.

As usual IBIdiot has disappeared since you posted this, because we all know that the original DOTY is still the only one.

The only possible winner is you, for jerking off in public again.

I'm happy to see that you are so determined to keep the title, AssupDipshit. We will see if your late surge can slow down Wormby's quest!
I'm happy to see that you are so determined to keep the title, AssupDipshit. We will see if your late surge can slow down Wormby's quest! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're a dipshit for life...