The Alaskan island giveaway??

IB simply thinks the person who is the last to post is the one who won the argument. It's "Are too! Am not!" with him. Originally Posted by Doove
No, Doofus, you are quite wrong as usual. BigTicks was making false accusations, and when challenged to put up or STFU: he deflected -- much like you, asshole.

It has taken you this long to realize that? Originally Posted by Old-T
. . . so says Old-goaT -- the dunce master-debater -- Doofus' understudy in strawman arguments.

Fu*k! I thought I was going to find out how the President giving away Alaskan islands would make it easier for Sarah Palin to see more of Russia, thus improving her grasp of foreign policy. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You could write Joe Miller and ask him. Or better yet, you might consider visiting one the islands and see for yourself. February is supposed to be nice month for a visit to the Bering Sea, but remember to take a sweater, moron.
No, Doofus, you are quite wrong as usual. BigTicks was making false accusations, and when challenged to put up or STFU: he deflected -- much like you, asshole.

. . . so says Old-goaT -- the dunce master-debater -- Doofus' understudy in strawman arguments.

You could write Joe Miller and ask him. Or better yet, you might consider visiting one the islands and see for yourself. February is supposed to be nice month for a visit to the Bering Sea, but remember to take a sweater, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does IB always get his panties in a wad when he is made to look like a fool?
Does IB always get his panties in a wad when he is made to look like a fool? Originally Posted by bigtex
You are still deflecting, BigTicks. It's a sign that you cannot support your position with details, facts or a cognitive thought process.
If you retards are going to the University of IB. You better start studying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHMW...eature=related
  • Doove
  • 05-19-2012, 04:06 PM
IB simply thinks the person who is the last to post is the one who won the argument. It's "Are too! Am not!" with him. Originally Posted by Doove
It has taken you this long to realize that? Originally Posted by Old-T
No, Doofus, you are quite wrong as usual. BigTicks was making false accusations, and when challenged to put up or STFU: he deflected -- much like you, asshole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And when he struggles with that, his fall back plan is to rely on calling people names.
If you retards are going to the University of IB. You better start studying. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I do understand where you are coming from but I personally wouldn't call IB a "retard." However, he is pretty damn close!
BigTits you are in timeout. Go stand in the corner for 10 minutes....
BigTits you are in timeout. Go stand in the corner for 10 minutes.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As long as I can have a Provider of my choice kneeling before me in the corner!
And when he struggles with that, his fall back plan is to rely on calling people names. Originally Posted by Doove

Doofus, is BigTicks really so mentally challenged that he has to depend on your lame ass for defense?
Poor, poor, BigTicks. BigTicks cannot formulate an argument by himself so he has to hide behind Doofus skirts.

Doofus, you are a dissembling worm, and you have been since day one. That is your sole claim to notoriety in the world

Doofus, is BigTicks really so mentally challenged that he has to depend on your lame ass for defense? Poor, poor, BigTicks. BigTicks cannot formulate an argument by himself so he has to hide behind Doofus skirts.

Doofus, you are a dissembling worm, and you have been since day one. That is your sole claim to notoriety in the world. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, it has been my position all along that I do not carry the burden of proof. You do! I personally do not care which country gets the island. It is a total non-issue to me. Since it is you who disagrees, it should your burden to prove the decision wrong, not mine to prove it was right. That is especially true since I do not care one way or the other!

In the grand scheme of things, your argument only appeals to the Rush Limbaugh loving, Far Right-Wing Haters in America. You know of whom I am speaking of, the same group that continues to believe Obama is a Muslim and Obama was not born in America. To be completely honest, the rest of the country frowns at their (and your) intolerance and laughs at their (and your) ignorance. Myself included!

It is up to you to convince the world that you are correct! I invite you to roll the dice and give it your best shot! Either that or find something more meaningful to bitch and moan about!
As long as I can have a Provider of my choice kneeling before me in the corner! Originally Posted by bigtex
OK but your only choice is Douchee.
As long as I can have a Provider of my choice kneeling before me in the corner! Originally Posted by bigtex
OK but your only choice is Douchee. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIffy, Apparently you also lack in reading comprehension skills. I distinctly said the choice was mine and mine alone. You have no say in the matter.
Apparently you also lack in reading comprehension skills. I distinctly said the choice was mine and mine alone. You have no say in the matter. Originally Posted by bigtex
Deal, Would you reconsider if Douchee wore a wig?
Deal, Would you reconsider if Douchee wore a wig? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pass!!!!!
IB, it has been my position all along that I do not carry the burden of proof. You do! I personally do not care which country gets the island. It is a total non-issue to me. Since it is you who disagrees, 1.A false, straw man argument! Cite where? it should your burden to prove the decision wrong, not mine to prove it was right. Point of fact! You cannot support your straw man argument with evidence! That is especially true since I do not care one way or the other!

In the grand scheme of things, your argument only appeals to the Rush Limbaugh loving, Far Right-Wing Haters in America.
Again, the only argument here has been to disabuse you of your straw man argument. You know of whom I am speaking of, the same group that continues to believe Obama is a Muslim and Obama was not born in America. To be completely honest, the rest of the country frowns at their (and your) intolerance and laughs at their (and your) ignorance. 2. Yet another false ad hominem attack against I B hankering that you cannot prove with citations. Myself included! If you are truly laughing at ignorance, then you are really laughing at yourself.

It is up to you to convince the world that you are correct! I invite you to roll the dice and give it your best shot! Either that or find something more meaningful to bitch and moan about!
Originally Posted by bigtex
How about this for an invitation, BigTicks: cite from this thread where I B Hankering argued “. . . to lower taxes exclusively for the wealthiest 1% at the expense of everyone else” 3. as you falsely stated at: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=15

Then I also challenge you to cite where I B Hankering did anything other than state the history of the issue and state Joe Miller’s side of the story.

What you falsely accuse me of posting differs substantially from what actually I posted. So if you are truly laughing at ignorance, then you are really laughing at yourself.

You ignorantly set up three straw man arguments, and you have had each of them shoved back down your ignorant throat. Choke and sputter on your own ignorant words, BigTicks. You've demonstrated for one and all that you cannot read.

BTW, it has been amusing to watch you twist and contort.