Democrat Clown Car Unloads At Senate

Pat Leahy is the acting Judge. now this is a big conflict of interest.

he's a senator acting as a judge and he also voted for the impeachment trial to go forward.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you have a clue what the presiding judge in an impeachment trial does? What kind of decisions that person has to make? Or better yet, who presides in impeachments when the president is not on trial?

I suspect if you did the answers to your questions would be pretty clear.
LMAO at this Castro twit trying to convince people that the President Trump has no first amendment. This from a guy who found it necessary to publicize names and addresses of Trump donors.

Next up, the congressman who was fucking a Chinese spy. What a clown show.

Do you have a clue what the presiding judge in an impeachment trial does?
Yes, unfortunately there isn’t one at the democrat’s current exercise in futility.
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 11:23 AM
hatred and TDS on display

So - 1b1- you do believe Trump 'reveled' in the riot??
as your DPST house manger ranted- a person who was not there - and is falsifying as per teh usual DPST techniques from Goebbels.

So - 1b1 - do you believe it should be illegal to use Goebbels propaganda techniques as the FACTs and Truth by the DPST party/LSM????
of course NOT.
The never Ts forces are strong DTS is real , does the brainwashing hurt Goebbels would be proud of cnn and the LSM
Who are trump voters?

- QANON followers
- White Supremacists
- Bigots
- Racists
- Republicans that couldn't vote for Biden and hence voted for Trump with their noses closed (That's me)

Trump is fucked forever - after fucking-up this country and planet with gay abandon....
Goebbels would be proud of cnn and the LSM
Yes, unfortunately there isn’t one at the democrat’s current exercise in futility. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So the answer is no you don’t. Amazing to me how few conservatives have ever actually read a constitution or have any idea about how the constitution works. But I blame the country bumpkin education provided most republicans and conservatives for the lack of knowledge. What should I suspect from a group that believes education is unnecessary beyond your GEDs so you can go labor in a field or fix my plumbing.
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Do you have a clue what the presiding judge in an impeachment trial does? What kind of decisions that person has to make? Or better yet, who presides in impeachments when the president is not on trial?

I suspect if you did the answers to your questions would be pretty clear. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

So - you do believe that the function of a presiding judge - is to convict Trump.
Period.
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 01:28 PM
So the answer is no you don’t. Amazing to me how few conservatives have ever actually read a constitution or have any idea about how the constitution works. But I blame the country bumpkin education provided most republicans and conservatives for the lack of knowledge. What should I suspect from a group that believes education is unnecessary beyond your GEDs so you can go labor in a field or fix my plumbing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1b1 - so - you do believe that all Conservatives are uneducated and fit only for field labor or 'plumbing your toilet"

Well - thank you - that's mighty liberal of you.

with your elitist, arrogant, condescending attitude towards all of a different opinion.

And/or, different envelope.

So - you do believe in the 'superiority' of teh marxist Teacher's Union education.

That 'superiority' is part of the curriculum - just as is teh 1619 project , marxism, and OBLM 'superiority".

And - where does 'Equality for All under teh law" appear in that curriculum????
Do your own research - it appears NoWhere!
So the answer is no you don’t. Amazing to me how few conservatives have ever actually read a constitution or have any idea about how the constitution works. But I blame the country bumpkin education provided most republicans and conservatives for the lack of knowledge. What should I suspect from a group that believes education is unnecessary beyond your GEDs so you can go labor in a field or fix my plumbing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Now THAT’S funny. Claiming to be some sort of constitutional authority, while simultaneously unable to see through the dog and pony show going on in congress. That’s dumber than the democrats yesterday “voting on the constitutionality“ of their ridiculous unpeachment. Sorry, that’s not how it works.

My plumber charges more than my doctor, $280 for about 15 minutes the other day just to clear some roots out of my main. If you’re wondering why dems lose or are forced to steal elections, refer back to that moronic post.
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 01:49 PM
The DPST/ccp idiots do not understand that the Supreme Court rules on the 'Constitutionality" of a matter.

something the DPST/ccp poster referred to above does NOT Understand.
Those who bleat and howl about 'Constitutionality" - had best read the document themselves - rather than accept what the DPST/ccp ideology says to them.

Perhaps we could request the DPST's to read up on teh 'Three Branches of Government" - but it would be just wasted bandwidth.
Just questioning if this is really the truth?
"The truth is, that the DOJ could have brought criminal charges against private citizen Trump on Jan. 7th. There is nothing the the Constitution that says a former President can't be criminally charged if he broke the law while he was President. Federal statutes say a sitting President can't be prosecuted, that is what impeachment is for with regard to a sitting President."

I think the thesis is that Trump could have been charged after leaving office, but that wasn't until the 20th.

So, is it also true that a president is not forever immune from prosecution for acts committed while in office?
I have been watching the proceedings on and off yesterday and today, mostly off though. As others have stated, Trump's lawyers are amateurs.

On the other hand, the House Impeachment Managers have presented an excellent case thus far of Trump's actions before the election and after the election that they believe caused the storming of the Capitol.

With that said, I doubt very much that 17 Republican Senators will side with the 50 Democratic Senators and convict Trump.
So what if they do, which they won’t. The entire point of an impeachment is to remove someone from their office. Unless the last few months were a bad dream, President Trump is no longer in office so there’s no point to any of the dems idiocy.
I have been watching the proceedings on and off yesterday and today, mostly off though. As others have stated, Trump's lawyers are amateurs.

On the other hand, the House Impeachment Managers have presented an excellent case thus far of Trump's actions before the election and after the election that they believe caused the storming of the Capitol.

With that said, I doubt very much that 17 Republican Senators will side with the 50 Democratic Senators and convict Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good Grief! Their evidence is footage of the event and the well acted testimonies of the snow flakes biased accounts of the event! Like the guy who cried talking about his family touring. Cry me a fucking river!
No where did Trump ask for the event to happen!
This is a political farce thats shameful on the dims part!