Do you come here? If not, where do you go?

Haha Naomi, he gave away the secret! We are totally going to fun with this. AWESOME! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Yup! Now I'm going to go through all wakeup's post and find insults. I'm sure he must have insulted me quite a few times.. LOL!
Why I said he read between the lines.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

That's THIS 'dude's job, bunny-boy!
its all about hiding in plain site....... just some are better at reading these things than others....... Charlie spoiled it for everyone now.

JaD
Well you were a little slow on the draw this time buddy!
Wow...

This is so cool!! Sorry, Charles for hijacking your thread!!

Just wow!!
Wow...

This is so cool!! Sorry, Charles for hijacking your thread!!

Just wow!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Good one Ms. Madisson!
Good one Ms. Madisson! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I for one
I am an eccie addict addicted to sex and beautiful women
have nothing to hide
LOL! You all are too much.
Jughead- there is just no call for that... lol
@CB and all the rest of you...

I found it quite by accident. Yes, the font color was white. I just changed the color so everyone could see. Sorry I used the term "hidden" since it gave the wrong impression.
Jughead- there is just no call for that... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Jughead- there is just no call for that... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA.. what are you talking about.. I didn't "see" anything!! LOL

@CB and all the rest of you...

I found it quite by accident. Yes, the font color was white. I just changed the color so everyone could see. Sorry I used the term "hidden" since it gave the wrong impression. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hey, if you hadn't of use the word "hidden" then nothing would have been "found" and we wouldn't have been able to hijack your thread and have all this fun!!!

Thanks, Charles!!!

Smooch!

Lea
This is quite possibly the funniest hijack I've ever read...chess, girls...not checkers...and yeah, Charles, exposing it, party foul dude...

In answer to your question Charles...(why the hell is Wakeup being the responsible one to bring this thread back on track?)

People can come on here all day long and post their personal troubles for the whole world to see. Personally, I think it's the absolute height of stupidity to open yourself up on a public forum on the Interwebs and bare your innermost feelings to a bunch of strangers, but then again, maybe that's just me. If you have issues and you want advice, there are people for that, they're commonly known as family, real life friends, doctors, therapists, and all kinds of other people who 1) exist in the real world, and 2) if professionals, are bound by patient/doctor confidentiality. If you have what you think are "real" friends here, then a PM is often the way to go.

If you're baring your soul for a bunch of blinky pixels on a computer screen that may or may not represent real people, then you deserve the feedback you get, both good and bad. If you're not prepared to accept what you get, and almost as importantly, as an outsider not willing to accept what is given by other posters, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. You don't have to like what gets posted, but the again, you opened it up for comment, so you get to sit there and take it.
Charles I found it really odd to be honest that you would have openly posted a bcd comment...you seemed smarter than that. I just had to ask, and I think the hidden text is a kool idea! We could all use a laugh here and there, and I had so many blonde moments this morning, that when I figured it out I had to just laugh and call myself a dork! hehe

Its all good and it did turn out to be a funny hijack...with a great ending

I think great opinions have been given regarding the subject. I for one only post a few feelings or just past experiences that might be relative or give some insight as to why I feel the way I do at times. Now if it were something truly deep and emotional or painful, Id keep that private, and talk to a pastor or therapist.

And some look here for advice instead of family or friends just because its less judgemental possibly....
This is quite possibly the funniest hijack I've ever read...chess, girls...not checkers...and yeah, Charles, exposing it, party foul dude...

In answer to your question Charles...(why the hell is Wakeup being the responsible one to bring this thread back on track?)

People can come on here all day long and post their personal troubles for the whole world to see. Personally, I think it's the absolute height of stupidity to open yourself up on a public forum on the Interwebs and bare your innermost feelings to a bunch of strangers, but then again, maybe that's just me. If you have issues and you want advice, there are people for that, they're commonly known as family, real life friends, doctors, therapists, and all kinds of other people who 1) exist in the real world, and 2) if professionals, are bound by patient/doctor confidentiality. If you have what you think are "real" friends here, then a PM is often the way to go.

If you're baring your soul for a bunch of blinky pixels on a computer screen that may or may not represent real people, then you deserve the feedback you get, both good and bad. If you're not prepared to accept what you get, and almost as importantly, as an outsider not willing to accept what is given by other posters, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. You don't have to like what gets posted, but the again, you opened it up for comment, so you get to sit there and take it. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Very Prohet-ic! And EXTREMELY well said! It is an inappropriate area and venue on which to open up to the masses...... not to mention pretty poor judgement to entrust people on a board geared towards discussion of this thing that we are in........ Given the very deplorable nature of some of a very small few (but present nonetheless) that tend to appear here, I'm not sure handing out ANY type of personal information for open viewing ("private" areas or otherwise) is even remotely wise......... Then again, if it is a ruse in order to generate more business, then that is another matter entirely and shouldn't be so easlily dismissed as a very real possibility........

Say what you will about Wakeup, but filtered and full of shit he is not.......

JaD
And some look here for advice instead of family or friends just because its less judgemental possibly.... Originally Posted by Chellablaine
A lady I respect a lot often says that if you don't want people to know your personal business, don't post it on the WWW. And I agree with her.

I think that a lot of us in this world are faced with a bunch of problems when it comes to personal issues. As CB says, friends and family can be very judgmental.

So, even though it might be attractive to post here, I would suggest making a connection with one or two people in this world. Use the Board in this manner...to find a resource. Pick up the phone and talk. But refrain from posting really personal information here.
Oh, BTW, as far as disclosing BCD or Locker Room stuff...I don't have access. So, ain't possible.