Washing a car

Always remember that for the most part the polish requires a gentle continous motion until the proper sheen is acheived. Sometime varying amounts of moisture are found in the cracks and crevices and this can actually help with the overall process. On some occasions, a little more pressure and vigorous rubbing may be required to help with those stubborn places!
Yes, and make sure the garage is well kept, a clean car
in a dirty garage is not a pretty site. Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty
Yeah, you don't want any spilled red paint getting all over the car.
Always remember that for the most part the polish requires a gentle continous motion until the proper sheen is acheived. Sometime varying amounts of moisture are found in the cracks and crevices and this can actually help with the overall process. On some occasions, a little more pressure and vigorous rubbing may be required to help with those stubborn places! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Let's stick to the happy thoughts
LOL!!! The garage is a good place for a polish however, a little further north is nice too Originally Posted by anova444
Yes, that spot just above the garage door is never to be overlooked . . . in fact, its proper care and maintenance could be a whole 'nother thread . . . It's that important . . .
Yes, I think that might be the garage door opener, Slowhand49
Watch out that Garage can get really wet and slippery.
Yes, I think that might be the garage door opener, Slowhand49 Originally Posted by anova444
That's been my experience . . . just don't mash it like a button . . .

And like any journey made for pleasure, getting there is where all the fun is . . .
Oh goodness, I'm feeling a little tingly.
Sounds like it's time for a car wash!
Oh goodness, I'm feeling a little tingly. Originally Posted by anova444

As I washed my car this morning I did pay special attention to the specific areas that have been talked about here, and found myself getting a bit tingly as well. I think I need to get someone to assist me in washing my car.
Hell, I'm even thinking about rotating the tires!

It's all about the maintenance . . . But as they say, YMMV . . .
slowhand...the garage door opener isn't working properly...you wouldn't happen to be a mechanic
Lilith babe..I bet he is a handy guy in the garage...lol!1wooohooo I love this thread!!!!!
I'm pretty good with that sory of thing. A sticky door opener just needs a little attention, and if done right it will get the door to open right up, giving you a great place for your clean car.
slowhand...the garage door opener isn't working properly...you wouldn't happen to be a mechanic Originally Posted by Lilith
I'd be happy to take a look under the hood . . . so to speak . . .