Best GFE/PSE Talent in Houston

Brooke Wild will fix you right up Originally Posted by dearhunter

Ahhhh DH you're so sweet. You're always looking and for me and lending a helping hand.
I've heard through the grapevine that Bianca Page got skills !!!
I've heard through the grapevine that Bianca Page got skills !!! Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
I met her at the poker tournament last year and she is a hottie!
Haha, hell no I can't sing lmao. If I sing we will both get kicked out of the place Originally Posted by bustyamy
Its ok darlin, you know what they say..the more you drink the better we sound..It looks like we are going to have fun thursday someone extra sexy is joining us...anybody else want to join the party let me know...
Could this be a meet and greet in the making???
Could this be a meet and greet in the making??? Originally Posted by Screen_Name
I hope you're not there.
I hope they get a room before and afterwards....ijs
SB Chrissy is a solid GFE
1CG, you are mine next Originally Posted by bustyamy

Promises, promises, promises....
Could this be a meet and greet in the making??? Originally Posted by Screen_Name
Maybe, I know its gonna be fun..oh and Valarie you are so right Bianca is one hot woman...
I'm the best pussy around these here parts...ijs.

Maybe...lol its just karaoke...
Who???? PM plzzzzz
I vote for Paulina Payne for both GFE and PSE
I guess Chislane, Miranda, Valery, Kristin Callaway (long gone) would qualify too. I wish Kristin that Kristin was still there (even as a UTR.) Originally Posted by munnabhai
Thanks for the mention Munnabhai.