Is having a relationship hard as a provider?

In my opinion, you will only have two options when you meet a "relationship" type guy.

1. If you continue to provide, the relationship doesn't have a chance in Hell. Him: "Let's have lunch today". You: "Sorry, I can't. Really busy day today f--king other guys". Him: "Let's make love". You: "Sorry, Babe, my pu--y is worn out from f--king all day".

2. Quit the business, find another line of work and the relationship will have a chance.

Can't have both, IMHO.
Him: "Let's make love". Originally Posted by Oralist
Her: "Sorry, darling, I think my appointment's condom broke, I need to get tested over the next 6 to 8 months, and it may be 6 to 8 months before we can play around again, just to be safe. In the meantime, let's just be friends. Okay?"
In my opinion, you will only have two options when you meet a "relationship" type guy.

1. If you continue to provide, the relationship doesn't have a chance in Hell. Him: "Let's have lunch today". You: "Sorry, I can't. Really busy day today f--king other guys". Him: "Let's make love". You: "Sorry, Babe, my pu--y is worn out from f--king all day".

2. Quit the business, find another line of work and the relationship will have a chance.

Can't have both, IMHO. Originally Posted by Oralist

Her: sorry babe I can't but let's get on eccie and find a fine young thing to take care of ya till I feel better.

It can work, just depends on the two involved. Relationships are a lot of work and sacrifice regardless of whether or not one is a provider.
It depends if you have a conscience or not. I think it would be extremely fucked up to date someone without disclosing that you're a provider. Better to stick to people you meet in the hobby. I've had a few providers want to hang out with me on a personal level and they were pretty cool actually. It basically removes all awkwardness if the guy knows from the beginning what you do.
Conscience? On an SHMB lol
Conscience? On an SHMB lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
There are some with one.
Yeah when it's convenient for them.
LOL its is hard but I came to terms with the fact Im BAD.......Fuck relationships!!!!!!!! MONOGAMY
is impossible. you should know this being in the biz.......

HERES MY THEAM SONG!!!!!! This is ME....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCkc42tfPEo
Not many if any will go for you being a hooker. Only a pimp or a loser would stand for it. Originally Posted by trey

sooo true!!! If your with a man that knows what you do and says he loves you while you are providing hes a liar and a loser....You mine as well get a PIMP same thing really. (my opinion)
MONOGAMY
is impossible. you should know this being in the biz......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCkc42tfPEo Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
This is like a jailer saying it's impossible to be an honest citizen.

If what you deal with day after day are cheaters, then sure, it's going to produce a jaundiced viewpoint. It doesn't make it correct.
  • TheDr
  • 03-10-2013, 07:22 PM
LOL its is hard but I came to terms with the fact Im BAD.......Fuck relationships!!!!!!!! MONOGAMY
is impossible. you should know this being in the biz.......

HERES MY THEAM SONG!!!!!! This is ME....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCkc42tfPEo Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Mi senora, luv your theme song. That's def you! You go girl...
This is like a jailer saying it's impossible to be an honest citizen.

If what you deal with day after day are cheaters, then sure, it's going to produce a jaundiced viewpoint. It doesn't make it correct. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
No offence but are u married? Do you have an SO???? If not not then kudos to you and your way of thinking. If you not a cheater good for you. You are a rare find.Im not trying to argue b/c Im right. I fuck married men all the time that tell me either before or after how much they love their SO.At the end of the day we are ALL flesh and blood with needs that need to be met. If not we all have our weak moments and stray away from time to time.If you havent cheated yet wellllllll.....You will there is first time for everything. ijs
Not many if any will go for you being a hooker. Only a pimp or a loser would stand for it. Originally Posted by trey
sooo true!!! If your with a man that knows what you do and says he loves you while you are providing hes a liar and a loser....You mine as well get a PIMP same thing really. (my opinion) Originally Posted by SexyCassandra

Can't have both, IMHO. Originally Posted by Oralist
I'm going to have to agree with all of the above.

Not true...at all. My partner is neither of those. Originally Posted by Valerie
In light of Valerie's differing opinion....perhaps, she could elaborate on how she manages such a unique relationship.
No offence but are u married? Do you have an SO???? If not not then kudos to you and your way of thinking. If you not a cheater good for you. You are a rare find.Im not trying to argue b/c Im right. I fuck married men all the time that tell me either before or after how much they love their SO.At the end of the day we are ALL flesh and blood with needs that need to be met. If not we all have our weak moments and stray away from time to time.If you havent cheated yet wellllllll.....You will there is first time for everything. ijs Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Just curious, but do you feel the same way about say swingers couples then? If the husband is ok with the wife having sex with other dudes (and vice versa), does that mean they're liers/losers?
That's the problem jbravo most are because they don't tell their so's that they are seeing others.

Swingers have an agreement with each other which makes them honest with each other. Being honest and understanding of the other's needs, desires, and wants are part of relationships.

Also anyone who thinks sex is a need is just shitting themselves and use that line of bs to make what they do more accepting.